• B.Tech In Computer Science and Game Development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adobe Certification Courses

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whistler81

The One and Only
Hi, I an in urgent need for some advice here.
I have completed my Class12 exams this year and have an opportinity of joining :: Welcome to Backstagepass :: for a B.Tech in Computer Science and Game Development but i am equally interested in Adobe Technologies such A.I.R, Flash ands Flex{web development in general}.
Please suggest what should i choose to persue.

The details of both the courses are as folows-
B.Tech in CS and GAme Development
duration- 4yrs|course fees- 8lacs

Adobe Certification course
as per Adobe Partner website
Adobe - Adobe Partner Finder

Please let me know which field will be benificial(with more career prospects) and pay a higher salary during the job. Please mention if you know the average salary the two fields give.
Please reply as soon as possible.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
You need B.Tech/BE still even if you do Adobe Certification!! Otherwise you won't get jobs any where, unless you want to start up your own stuff.

OP
W

Whistler81

The One and Only
Yes, by saying that i need a b.tech or b.e you mean i need to be a Graduate. i was thinking of joining IGNOU for my graduation and do the courses along side... it would be really helpful if i could know the salaries the respective jobs offer in india and outside.

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
unless you have a fulltime college degree it is an himalayan task to find a decent job even if you have exceptional skills. period.

_

abhidev

Human Spambot
I think u should take up a degree course and then maybe u can take the adobe courses for flex and flash. And let me tell u my frnd flex developers hv a gr8 demand nowadays.

lastdefenda

Broken In
touché @DigitalDude .. You know friend of mine got Maya and other anime trainings after 12th. He still struggling with 4-5k salary at media houses.

OP
W

Whistler81

The One and Only
Ya, as far as i know if you don't do Maya from MaaC[Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematic] you have hardly any chances of landing in a good place. As for me i understood that graduation is a MUST and so i will be joining a graduation college and then do certification course along side. Happy Christmas and New Year. Thanks a lot for your help guys. I love Digit Forum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom