adding lyrics with song

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
i want to add lyrics with MP3 songs and want to display with window media player there is any software to add lyrics with song and works with player when playing songs

sam_1710

Youngling
you can try "evil Lyrics" : *www.evillabs.sk/evillyrics/
its got a feature to search for the lyrics automatically when you play the song... and also has the feature you want.. - it can embed lyrics into the mp3 file itself, which can be viewed from WMP!! :)

redhat

Mad and Furious
You must add the lyrics in the Lyrics box in the advanced properties of the MP3 file.
Also you must add and IDv3 tag to the MP3 file called "Lyrics" and paste the lyrics in the tag.

u can use mini lyrics plugin for WMP...it displays the lyric of current song being played..however u need an Internet connection so that it can fetch the lyric when u first play a song.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
hemant_mathur said:
try lyrics plugin - *www.lyricsplugin.com/
Superb. :cool: thanks for the links man.

lyrics search is really fast too .:cool:

i put new song & in 1-2 seconds the lyrics is displayed.

@NIGHTMARE, this is what i'll too recommend.

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©
simply do wat redhat said then in wmp goto play->captions and subtiitles->on if available...no need 4 plugins

hrushij

Broken In
right click-> Properties->advance->lyrics
add it and click ok
if it does not then check out (0) on read only attribute. then do it again

Possible

Custom User Title
WMP 11 (Under Vista atleast I guess) has its own Lyrics sync'er if you see under its Advanced Tag Editor's Lyrics tab.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i'm using www.lyricsplugin.com on winamp, there's no problem with the plug-in's function, but whenevr i run CCleaner it deletes my Plug-in settings :x

in the above pic, the lyrics background is "Black", (i've manually set it) , but after running CCleaner, it returns to its default "white".

& i've to run CCleaner quite often, as every time it deletes 60+MB (opera+IE...:)) )

any suggestions.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom