Adam Tablet - Competition for Ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Competition for Ipad is here. It has come from three Indians who have developed a Tablet which is far superior to Ipad.

For full details

*www.technoholik.com/news/sneak-peek-video-notion-ink-adam/

D

Deleted member 26636

Looks really good...i'll be looking forward to its release..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here is the comparison:

*www.technoholik.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Specs-AdamvsiPad.jpg

:D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ An Indian company named Notion Ink. :D

Seeing the specs, I would rather say that the iPad is a competition for Adam. ;)

All they need now is proper marketing.

prakashr85

Journeyman
here is the complete specification of
ADAM *newtechproductsreview.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-ipad-killer-adam-from-indian.html but dont know how much Ram it has. While this will be straight competitor to Google chrome notebook as well as
apple IPad.

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
its a great tablet
but any news about the xact Price in india ?
The device will be available at just $321 (Rs.15,000) when it reaches the U.S., European and Indian markets six months from now in June, 2010.

Refrence URL

colocated

Broken In
Although its a nice value for money product but still to compete against a brand like apple you have to do lot of marketing

nimish23

Broken In
dont think it will sell for just Rs 15k. Its a good product. would easily place the price somewhere in the 22-28k bracket.

lol.....i think next release will be EVE tablet !! :-D

anyway they need to popularize it by some advertisements/ or marketing techniques then only it will get properly recognized !!

OP
R

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Since the markets in India and China are huge, They should also concentrate here rather than market it in western countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom