Ace Combat Assault Horizon is coming to PC!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Finally, the game I drooled over for so long and watched the trailer countless times is making its long awaited appearance on the PC platform, hell yeah :-D :-D

Ace Combat Assault Horizon launches on PC in Q1 2013, Namco Bandai has announced.

That's at retailers and via download. Ace Combat released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in October 2011.

Meanwhile, the game will be available to download from the PlayStation Network on 28th November and as an Xbox Live Games on Demand title on 18th December 2012, Namco Bandai said.

Awarding the console version 8/10, Eurogamer's Simon Parkin said: “Under the hood, Namco's designers have upgraded the series' engine and mechanics in effective and interesting ways, making this the strongest Ace Combat in a decade.”
Ace Combat Assault Horizon PC version confirmed • News • PC • Eurogamer.net

Just watch this trailer and drool over it, the wait is worth it, this is one of the few games(others Halo and GOW) I was considering purchasing a console for:

gameranand

Living to Play
Awesome, I was waiting for something like this on PC gaming and now it finally arrived. Anyway when its gonna come ??

NVM just saw the news, its coming in Q1 2013. :)

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Its a bit more scripted than Ace Combat 5, but a lot better than the boredom HAWX/2 was, finally an air combat game for PC, we don't get these enough.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well realistic Air combat game would be damn hard to play so better to play a scripted AI air combat game. :)

Hrishi

One Word : Wish Granted.!
I was also awaiting for this game to arrive for PC./ Finally will get things better than Hawx.

Top Bottom