ac-Router with blinking LEDs to indicate the network activity

Aditya11

Journeyman
Hi all.

I need an ac-router whose front panel LEDs blink when there is download or any other data transfer activities going on.
I purchased TP-LINK Archer C50 AC1200 four days back but it has static LEDs and I am going to return it, more so since the coverage isn't exactly great either.
Can anyone please suggest a suitable router within the budget of Rs 3500 / 4000? I am using Idea Boradband 2Mbps connection.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
While my response may not directly help, but just to share, my DIR-615 (not AC but N300) has blinking LEDs for Wireless as well as Internet Data transfer. My DIR 615 manual has this line

2 Internet LED - A solid light indicates connection on the Internet port. This LED blinks during data transmission.

This may be indicative that Dlink routers may have this feature across other models too. You may like to nail down Dlink AC routers from Dlink Home page and run thru the user manual in case of doubt additionally.

OP
Aditya11

Aditya11

Journeyman
^Thanks for sharing.

This may be indicative that Dlink routers may have this feature across other models too.

Cannot guarantee. My previous router TP-LINK TL-WR740N had blinking LEDs, but Archer C50 AC1200 didnt, that's why I had to return it.

Anyhow, I'm considering Asus RT-AC 51U Router, and have confirmed with users on Amazon that it has blinking LEDs.

Top Bottom