Abrupt shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourcecode

Broken In
I use windows xp, 2.4 GHz P4 processor, 256 Mb RAM.. While working sometimes my comuter restarts abruptly and somtimes the screen just wents blank... after which I have to restart it coldly..Here is the eror msg which I got after restart..
*img180.imageshack.us/img180/1480/17ho1.jpg
*img269.imageshack.us/img269/6153/20du.jpg[/img]

Mahesh Babu

Journeyman
Haha enjoy dear
even i had the same problem when i purchased my new PC and slowly it disappeared.
My suggestion would be to use the PC only for 1 hour in the initial runup(similar to bikes where u have go @ <40kmph during the first month)
*Don't use the Standby button
*Change the BIOS daily
*When the PC restarts byitself,keep pressing the restart button for 10min continuosly(by doing this ur problem will disappear soon)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Mahesh Babu said:
Haha enjoy dear
even i had the same problem when i purchased my new PC and slowly it disappeared.
My suggestion would be to use the PC only for 1 hour in the initial runup(similar to bikes where u have go @ <40kmph during the first month)
*Don't use the Standby button
*Change the BIOS daily
*When the PC restarts byitself,keep pressing the restart button for 10min continuosly(by doing this ur problem will disappear soon)

Huh??? What do you mean by "change the bios daily"???? And your third suggestion is really out of this world! :lol:

I think its a problem of a loose connection or a loose card. Check your connections!

anoop

Broken In
what all craps are being typed here??

change BIOS??

PUSH THE RESET BUTTON??

ONLY 1HOUR USAGE OF NEW COMPUTER...I hope moderator will do something to these kind of posts before somebody crash his harddisk by resetting the computer 225 times a day.

Open the cpu make sure there isnt a sticker on the back of screws.Coz most of the companies keep a sticker there for warranty.If its there then call the company for service.

If u have opened the cpu and done little things like plugging in a pci card etc then let me know i will help u ..else call the customer care

-anoop

hack expert

In the zone
man is this a magic show keep pressing the restart button till the problem disappears

and change ur bios this is great
i did not a have a good laugh for so many days and u gave me one mahesh

i hope the one with the post has not tried it alredy
hey if u dont have exact knowledge about the prob please dont post some crap instead u might screw up somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom