about laptop

foru_meetme

Right off the assembly line
Dear All ,
I want to purchase a laptop and my budget for same is 25k, with screen size 12'' to 14'', i am thinking to buy laptop from either HP,DELL,lenova
My basic purpose for laptop is net browsing , running some engg. software,watching movies
So kindly suggest me best laptop for my budget
Thanking you.

Last edited:
OP
F

foru_meetme

edit first post and answer this: Questionnaire for laptop/notebook purchase

I dont know how this forum is helping ppl , As I haven't recevied any reply for my post.
As moderator replyed that correct the question so I did that , but still no reply

OP
F

foru_meetme

Dear All ,
I want to purchase a laptop and my budget for same is 25k, with screen size 12'' to 14'', i am thinking to buy laptop from either HP,DELL,lenova
My basic purpose for laptop is net browsing , running some engg. software,watching movies
So kindly suggest me best laptop for my budget
Thanking you.

I think there is no use to ask any question in forum

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
missed this thread. should have bumped it.

at 25k and 14" you won't find many laptops and most are crippled with slow hardware. You either increase budget (to around 30k) or increase the size to 15" where there are few decent laptops. Also if you want to watch movies, 15.6" is better suited.

if you don't want to spend more than 25k, check this: Samsung NP300E5Z-A0UIN. locally should be available for 25k. drop a 4GB ram stick.

Top Bottom