A Printer Under 4K

TheLetterD

Will Power
Hello. Im going to buy a Printer for basic Black and white document printing and the occasional school project color printing. This is my first printer so I am not sure If I should get a InkJet or a Laser printer. I want it to be ink-efficient and (Im not sure if this happens now-a-days :| ) I dont want the ink cartridges to dry out. So basically maintenance should be cheap too.
And should I invest in a MFD or should I just save some money and get a Single function printer? Cuz Im not sure if I will be copying and scanning documents that often.
Thanks! :)

saswat23

Human Spambot
Inkjet inks will dry up if not used for long.
But as you will having colour prints too, inkjet is your only option.
These are two good options: HP Deskjet - K109g vs HP Deskjet 2010 - K010
K109g has better yeild per catridge.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
You can do what I do. Get a basic laser printer. And do the occasional colour printing in shops. Its about 7 bucks a page here.

Check out the canon lbp2900b. Pretty good.

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
Hello
Ive been thinking about it, and I DEFINITELY want a color printer. So Now I have to decide , that should I go for a Single function printer for 4K or a multi function for 4K. I need to know what would the difference in the printing be? (Like will it be ink efficient/ cheaper, better quality, better colors etc.)
Also I dont plan to get a new printer anytime soon so I want it to be long lasting and the availability of spare parts should be good.
THank you! :)

saswat23

Human Spambot
Laser Printer will be a better choice, no issue with ink getting dried out. Also you need BnW print mostly so Laser Printer would be cost efficient too.
If you want an AIO printer then go with HP's Ink Advantage series. They have really very good yield per catridge.

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
Hmmm, thanks for the input saswat but Ive been thinking about it and I DO need a color printer and as the market is quite far away. So again,
should I go for a Single function printer for 4K or a multi function for 4K. I need to know what would the difference in the printing be? (Like will it be ink efficient/ cheaper, better quality, better colors etc.)

saswat23

Human Spambot
As I said above, if you want colour printer then Inkadvantage series is good one.
Single function will cost around 4k and Multifunction will cost around 6k.

And spending more just for MF printer is not a wise idea. Get MFP only if you really need to scan some pages.

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
And if possible, buy one with networking capability built in.
Umm papul1993 the only printer with networking and around my budget is the HP 6000, although it only has 1 review on Flipkart. So I wanted to know will it be as Ink-efficient as the Ink Advantage series? And how good is the print quality?
Flipkart: HP Officejet - 6000 Single Function Inkjet Printer: Printer

Maddd

The Witcher
I think HP Deskjet 2050 - J510a will be the best option for you because it is just of 3999 rs and provides all the facilities that you need.

To know moreCLICK HERE

Top Bottom