A phone for 4k budget..Plz help..Its urgent!!

Anish9218

Journeyman
1. Budget? max 4k-4.2k
2. Display type and size? doesnt matter much
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? Nokia preferred
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). numpad
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. any, but should b atleast 2MP
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. even if 3G is there i wont b using it much
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? cam mainly n medium amount of texting
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Nokia X2 and Nokia C2-01
12. Any other info that you want to share
I know Sony Cedar is v good at my price range but I cant exceed my budget more than 4.2k. Nokia X2 has got a good cam of 5mp with flash but its got very bad battery backup(860mAh) and
c2-01 has 3mp cam with no flash but with good battery backup(1020mAh) and has 3G. (Its good but I know im not gonna use 3G services much and moreover its useless as max speed it can support is 384kbps)

Help me out guys...I want a phone with good cam n good for texting... Highly confused wheather to go for x2 or c2-01...

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Nokia X2 is very good... Aluminium body, 5 MP camera... -- Nokia X2 - Full phone specifications

*st2.gsmarena.com/vv/pics/nokia/nokia-x2-1.jpg

OP
A

Anish9218

Journeyman
yeah... I agree one is not going to find much difference between 5mp and the 3.2mp...but the thing is x2 got flash...and im going to take a lot of pics...and i do a bit of texting too...so what mobile do u guys suggest??
Anyone know about any mobiles that are going to b launched soon so I can wait for them??

Top Bottom