A New Grapgic Card for my Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Physx is not a gimmick try playing darkest of days,mafia2 with & without physx u will notice the differences

Ati 3D is a crap outsourced to 3rd party btw i think nvidia 3d will become affordable soon

recently i have read a lot about driver issues online u can find some of them on TDF also
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/146524-amd-driver-issues.html

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Exactly, physx is not a gimmick but is the first step to implement physics code to be processed by a gpu rather than a cpu. The former is much better in doing so and refer this to know why.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
enough of joking now by me. :))

Physx is not a gimmick try playing darkest of days,mafia2 with & without physx u will notice the differences

Ati 3D is a crap outsourced to 3rd party btw i think nvidia 3d will become affordable soon

recently i have read a lot about driver issues online u can find some of them on TDF also
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/146524-amd-driver-issues.html

you play 2 games or 100 others. thats my point. and mentioned except 2-3 games in my previous post.

and amd hd3d is gaining wide support.
Supported Hardware
and you say nvidia 3d will become affordable without any proof from nvidia?

that link you mentioned is case of faulty card not driver issue. read it.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
enough of joking now by me. :))

Jas, be serious in your posts.

you play 2 games or 100 others. thats my point. and mentioned except 2-3 games in my previous post.

What if those 2-3 games turn out to be AAA titles? I guess we already have some AAA titles releasing this year.... Batman arkham city , metro last light.
But these can be played disabling physics and it won't hamper the playing experience. But nvidia owners or even amd owners having a dedicated nvidia card to compute physics will be relishing these games in its full glory and effects.

and amd hd3d is gaining wide support.
Supported Hardware
and you say nvidia 3d will become affordable without any proof from nvidia?

Hd3d is still an infant in front of 3dvision but is surely gaining some footing with the new samsung and lg 3d monitors. Software support is still low relatively.

About 3d vision becoming affordable, it already has. Nvidia has introduced wired 3d googles which are much cheaper than their wireless counterparts.

Check this.

Check some games here supporting amazing 3d (3d vision) experience.

In contrast, here are the hd3d games supporting 3d. Now tell me which has more support and where would you invest your money if you want 3d?

Last edited:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Jas, be serious in your posts.

What if those 2-3 games turn out to be AAA titles?

Hd3d is still an infant in front of 3dvision but is surely gaining some footing with the new samsung and lg 3d monitors. Software support is still low relatively.

About 3d vision becoming affordable, it already has. Nvidia has introduced wired 3d googles which are much cheaper than their wireless counterparts.

Check this.

Check some games here supporting amazing 3d experience.

In contrast, here are the hd3d games supporting 3d. Now tell me which has more support and where would you invest your money if you want 3d.

ok. :))

there are lot of other good titles to play. :wink:

i know 3d vision is more mature. just pointing out that amd hd3d is growing.

and we need a good monitor too with glasses. dont come cheap. what is the price of those glasses in India?

an mostly we need to concentrate on Indian market in which as per forum most people dont have those budgets of buying 3d.

And we are yet to see how physx performs in metro last night. ;-)

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Couldn't find any indian prices of those wired glasses yet but will let you know once i do. India is slowly rising adopting 3d. It will be mainstream in a couple of years.

About last light (not night) its a latest title and most probably will have very good effects in it. Explosions will have good deal of physics effects in the game and i'm sure will be much better than metro 2033. Its kind of obvious that it will be good than its predecessor.

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Did phyx really a matter of concern .if yes then which will be the better gpu in my case. does phyx will be the matter in future games also.please give me nice suggestions because it is the matter of hard earned money
i am very confused after a spat between vickybat & jaskanwar.

kapilove77

Padawan
LOL @ hard earned money. Nevertheless Physx r just effects and it's available in nvidia gpu's only. Maybe more games will use it in future.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Did phyx really a matter of concern .if yes then which will be the better gpu in my case. does phyx will be the matter in future games also.please give me nice suggestions because it is the matter of hard earned money
i am very confused after a spat between vickybat & jaskanwar.

no man. physx is not the criteria for choosing. only 1-2 games use it properly and there are lots of other good titles to play.

get MSI R6950 TFIII PE/OC eyes closed.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^Don't push everyone to buy HD6950 because you have bought it.BTW. do u know OP's budget??How can you refer something without knowing the actual budget.
BTW. in my previous i have said@ 14k MSI GTX560ti Hawk killer card because it has tfIII cooler.But why you are asking me give the review???Who are you to said like to me??Its solely my opinion.Why you competing to hd6950 everytime because you have them, so everyone has to buy it.Stop giving suggestion as a fanboy.

Last edited:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
^^Don't push everyone to buy HD6950 because you have bought it.BTW. do u know OP's budget??How can you refer something without knowing the actual budget.
BTW. in my previous i have said@ 14k MSI GTX560ti Hawk killer card because it has tfIII cooler.But why you are asking me give the review???Who are you to said like to me??Its solely my opinion.Why you competing to hd6950 everytime because you have them, so everyone has to buy it.Stop giving suggestion as a fanboy.

:rofl:
dont you understand a joke also?

and i am not compelling but giving my suggestion. and op mentioned he can get a 6950 pe. so i said get it. how does it disturb you. because you are a fanboy?

and a tfIII is not everything. whole of the world doesnt buy msi. other cards are also good. and run at fine temps.
but i never said low temps aren't welcome.

dont just come and start bashing others.
and i can say the same to you. dont suggest 560ti because you bought it. happy now?

we have to suggest seeing performance and not just a cooler everytime.
what will you suggest out of these - msi 550ti cyclone II or sapphire 6790?
ofcourse 6790 because it performs better although cyclone 550ti will run cooler.
(dont take it 6950 vs 560ti)

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
:wink:Will my psu is sufficient for both MSI Gtx 560-ti hawk & MSI 6950 TF-III/P.E gpus :-?.
And please guys don't:whistleblower: fight as we all r digitians members:number1:.

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
:???: Did the prices gone up of-these above mention cards .
14k - sapphire hd6950 2gb
16k - msi r6950 twin frozr III pe/oc

Last edited:

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
^^ well i think a little bit due to the rupee $ depreciation or hell something like that u can wait a bit i think the prices surely will drop again also during diwali u may get a sweet deal

so finally u did choose ati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom