A mobile around 6k to 7k

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
all you fellows are getting it wrong !!!!

w300i is the best fone for u it costs 7.2 in mobilestore

its a sony walkman music quality is great has features like megabass and also bluetooth !!! just go for it

man u also get the lengendry hpm 70 headset along with it
which is 1 of the best in the industry !!! so go for it !! go for the kill !!

hey wait the cam is not 1.3 mp damn it...its given wrong in that mobile store website !!
this 3110 has 1.3 mp cam...so now u decide between that and this w300i even that z550i it has 1.3 MP cam

if u extend u r budget to 8k u can get the k750i........its the best fone man !! yes to try to extend and get k750i....its got good music player also 2 MP cam best in 2 Mp CAM FONE

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

All of you are wrong!!!:D 3110 is the best for him. Good music and great keypad for messaging + 1.3mpix camera, bluetooth v2.0.

mavihs

Techie By Heart
I also need in the range of 6.5k to 8k.
need Edge (if u can inlcude in d buget), music, Camera (min 1.3mp), bluetooth, FM Radio, extendeble memory, wap.
It should be robust, reliable, user friendly & should be GSM.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
aks_win said:
hey he says music right ?? so y not w300i it come with hpm 70 too !!
the clarity of w200i is not at all good.(both screen clarity and camera clarity)

vish786

"The Gentleman"
i would suggest 2 buy e250(this has 2gb expandable memory - scandisk). or u can go for samsung x620 or x630 (but they dont have expandable memory)music quality is good and also has video player.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
or else u can go for nokia 3110 classic its got 1.3 m camera and also music player along with edge !!
even z550i but i would say nokia 3110 with good earphones !

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
the only reason i'm not recommending slider phones (like e2xx, 52/300) and clamshells (w300, z550) is cause they are not for sms junkies. u wudn't want the slider/flap to be opened and closed 10 times in a minute!!!! the ridigity matters.. and everyone knows candybars are the most tolerant in this aspect.

secondly i din recommend 3110 coz of these reasons:
1) its costlier than w200i
2) music quality of w200i is supposed to be better than 3110 (i've read it at many places),
3) wid nokia 3110, add the cost of a decent headset. plus those of u who think that the earbuds bundled wid w200i are not comfortable and crap... think again... use it first.. i've used them.. and tho they aren't as good as hpm70, they are better than any other bundled sets and much much much much better than what nokia bundles.
4) nowhere in the thread starter's requirement i see these things: 262k screen, BT, 1mp cam etc.
5) it'll save him almost 1k (from 7k). he can buy a larger memory card wid that amount.

jus my way of interpreting things :) ur opinions may differ.. i jus gave mine :) :)

Pathik

Google Bot
ƒire$eeker said:
need Edge (if u can inlcude in d buget), music, Camera (min 1.3mp), bluetooth, FM Radio, extendeble memory, wap.
6233 or a 5500

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
ƒire$eeker said:
sorry pal.. i overlooked ur post. the perfect phone for u wud be n3110.

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
thnka a lot
i think i wil consider both k750i and w200i and then buy
thnks all of u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom