A lot of BSODs

magneticme200

In the zone
Hey guys im using win7 with core 2 duo e4600 2.4 ghz.

I have been experiencing a lot of bsods off late.
Im attaching the log file from BlueScreenView software.
Please have a look and advise some solution.
Im really annoyed of restarts so often.

thnks in advance

magneticme200

here is the link to the log file:
*www.mediafire.com/?2zzmmm3mjjb
(for i-dont-know easons i couldnt attach a simple a txt file here, thts y a link)

Tron91

In the zone
u couldn't attach a simple text file! why need to to when u can just copy and paste in the edit box?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Can you try to post the text which you get in the blue screen of death. Sometimes dat helps a lot more than you could imagine.

Ok, i downloaded the text file. That's whole lot of errors. Analysed 5 of them. Seems to me like a bad memory module. I would suggest memtest86 . Download the file burn it in an cd and run the test. Have you got 2 ram sticks, if yes, the run memtest by placing one in computer at a time. Try update your windows and all your hardware drivers.

OP
M

magneticme200

In the zone
@celldweller: I could not get anything upon running sfc /scannow...a dos window appears and suddenly dissappears...and nothn happens,
Also can i run the memtest86 thru a usb drive...coz my cdrom is not working,!
@tron91: I could have posted the text here only bt the formatting of the text would have messed it up all...if u see the file u ll knw buddy.

OP
M

magneticme200

In the zone
no errors with memtest!
:(
now what?

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

also i cnt find a driver for "coprocessor" in device manager..is tht the cause?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The universal solution for each and every problem in Windows is Format and Reinstall.

Huzefa

Journeyman
Format and Reinstall is a last resort...
Check your memory again... some problem here I'm sure...
post the error of the bsod here.

Top Bottom