A killer plan from Kolkatta BSNL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
V

vaithy

In the zone
In another forum some of the members has pointed out kolkata BSNL has no such plan at Rs3300/ with speed 8mbps
Now i am thinking on the same line, perhaps I am mistaken.. this is not a existing plan either they upgrade existing Business ULRs 3300/ which has the speed of 256 kbps only or some mistake in the advertisement. However even in hindi advertisement same unlimited is repeated..see here

*www.calcuttatelephones.com/advt/BPlan3300_h.jpg

Even the UL6000 has the speed up to 516kbps only
What are they up to..

OP
V

vaithy

In the zone
Only way BSNL offer this plan in all India basis is they 'll watch how Kolkata BSNL is implemented this with out alienating their existing customers Base, and how the market is dominating by the rival players..
so two factors depended on it,

How the Kolkata BSNL plan is increasing their market share?

How the rival players are strongest growing despite their effort in other circles?

There is a third factor which may come in to play... as a pressure from customers demand through e-mail to CMD, BSNL, and Minister of communication...

Vaithy

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
There is a third factor which may come in to play... as a pressure from customers demand through e-mail to CMD, BSNL, and Minister of communication...

Vaithy

Do they really listen to e-mails?
If yes, then i would request them to change time of NU(happy hours).
It should atleast start from 00:00hrs, as MTNL is Giving its customer.

By doing this BSNL would be at par with MTNL.

The present time is very unearthy:(

bhansalibg

Right off the assembly line
Hi All.
Stop making day-dreams. The 8mbps speed is for BSNL nodes only. Didn't you observed the asterisk at 8 mbps speed in that Ad. I think it means that you will get 8 mbps speed within bsnl dataone network only. The speed will not be effective for connectivity where the server is out of BSNL network.

Have anyone got clearance from Kolkatta BSNL about that asterisk?

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Hi All.
Stop making day-dreams. The 8mbps speed is for BSNL nodes only. Didn't you observed the asterisk at 8 mbps speed in that Ad. I think it means that you will get 8 mbps speed within bsnl dataone network only. The speed will not be effective for connectivity where the server is out of BSNL network.

Have anyone got clearance from Kolkatta BSNL about that asterisk?

Dude, you got it all wrong. The star like always means that it is going to be upto 8Mbps. Not that it's going to be only within BSNL network :lol: Don't spread FUD, if you have no knowledge of what you're speaking.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom