A guide on getting Penya and how to increase your shop views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

umill

Right off the assembly line
[FONT=&#23435]There are four categories to getting Penya: fighting, raiding, selling and quests.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]Fighting:[/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]Probably the simplest way. Just fight monster[/FONT]​

[FONT=&#23435]and take what they drop. All monsters drop penya when they die, if they are at a level close to or higher than yours. And, if your lucky all monsters drop some form of item. You will know that this has happened because the monster will drop a small purple chest. Now you have 3 options, each covered later. They are: keeping it for a quest, selling it to a NPC, or selling it at a private shop. Or you can just trade it for penya. Monsters drop other things to.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]Weapons and Armor: [/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]sometimes a monster will drop a weapon. This should be the happiest day of your life. I the weapon suits you, you can use it. If not, you can sell it for a good price. Also, a monster may drop armor in a present box. It works the same way as a weapon.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]Dice and cards[/FONT][FONT=&#23435]: dice and cards will drop from a monster. These can be used to upgrade an item. Personally, me being a mage, I think that item upgrading is overrated. What you do is sell them for a high price because everyone seems to want them. The annoying thing is that people sell them for over 100,000 penya. Don't do that. People will just pass you by. I sell them for around 50,000.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]Riding: [/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]This is sometimes even easier than fighting. Just go to a spot with monsters that are way too high a level for you. When a monster drops an item, it is generally too low a level for the monster killer to use. So sometimes, the killer will leave the item. Just go around the battlefield and collect the penya, food, and item that people leave behind. But be careful. Items can't be collected by another person for about a minute after the monster has been killed. As well players tend to hate your guts if you constantly steal their items while they are fighting. Show a little respect, man. Lastly, if you collect items from other people in your parties kills, you might get kicked out.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]Selling: [/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]This one is a little complicated. Now, lets say you have some items to sell. now you can do to things: sell them to an NPC or create a private shop. [/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]NPC[/FONT][FONT=&#23435]: This is the most reliable way to sell. Just go to an NPC with a shop, hit trade, and move the item to the NPC's shop menu. This will sell the item to them at a preset price, usually less than half of the price that you would buy it for.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]Private Shop:[/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]This is the complicated one. When you open a private shop, you need to advertise. Make the shop name descriptive and truthful. Also, when the shop is opened, it doesn't hurt to shout out what you are selling every once in a while, but no too often or nobody will come. On the topic of location, it may help to be in a creative place with no other shops to get more customers. A good example is to go to a monster field, and sell food and refreshers at a higher price. People will come to your store for convenience. You should sell rare items that you can buy from an NPC away from town. You should also raise the price to a good level, but no ridiculously high. Don't sell a pd4 for 140,000 penya, that's just price gauging. People wont buy it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]Quests:[/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]Probably the hardest way to get penya, but with the highest rewards. Just go to a flyff fan site and fid out where to get a quest, do the quest and reap the rewards. You can also go to the quest office and get an item quest. These quests make you go to some monsters, kill them, and collect a set number of those purple boxes from them. Then bring them back and get the penya. Quest rewards generally include penya, exp, and items.[/FONT]​

www.vogamer.com :neutral:

ayuboy

Journeyman
Lol I am a flyff Player

I sell

Cruizer set+8 4/4 16% attack(awaken) -----> C/O=? A/W=?

Alext set+7 -----> C/O=? A/W=?

G Bow +9 4/4 16 dex+4%crit -----> C/O=? A/W=?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom