A Great Looking Powerfull Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

navino87

In the zone
I have planned to design a great looking power full webpage by myself...

I want to know the list of all applications from basic level to high level web designing and the details about that(Use of that appli...).

Also please help me by giving some usefull tips and advices in creating webpage :wink: .

Regards...

mediator

Technomancer
Macromedia DREAMWEAVER -> for complete web page
Macromedia FLASHWORKS -> for some innovation if u really want a hardcore website!
editplus -> for quick editing of webpages,phps etc!

I think thats all u need!

thecyclone2k

In the zone
How can you miss Adobe Photoshop?

the best tip, is keep it clean (organised) and fast loading, better if you post good content too!

thecyclone2k

In the zone
yeah, add notepad also on the list.

Well, if you can tell what kind of site you are making and what's it subject, then, I can think of more.

hafees

In the zone
use table less XHTML + CSS design. And use AJAX where ever possible(but not to load entire page). AJAX scripts are available for free. search google.

gycapri

Broken In
hey hafees u talked something abt tableless !!!
is it possible in html through dreamweaver but widout using layers !!!!

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
@gycapri,
yea tableless design is possible with html tags and a bit of css. Dreamweaver does support both of them.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
yes...web page maer is a great wen page making toool...must try atleast once...download from trial version from its website...also it was given in any digit cd/dvd.It is really very easy...and it support drag and drop.

I have made my site using this... *www.ravi.cjb.cc

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
QwertyManiac said:
@ravi - there are lots of typographical mistakes on yr site, better fix them for a good look.

hey..plz tell me hw can I improve the look of my website.
I will be thankful to u for ur good suggestion.

my website add is *www.ravi.cjb.cc

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Try tweaking the color combination a bit. The overall green and the blue for the navigation bar do not match. Try Dark Green for the Navigation bar with the links in white. The logo (photo) could also be a bit darker.

Another idea would be change the layout of the categories. It looks too cluttered to read clearly. I am talking about the banners.

BTW there seem to be some illegal stuff over there. Just take care.

william

Journeyman
there are numerous applicationd that can help u to design ur web page . like html tool kit and html editior . also make use of java if you can.

dreams

Gracias Senor
In my experience Dreamweaver is the best.. i use it for all purposes whether for html or css..

its gr8 s/w..

and for images i use none other than Adobe Photoshop..

These 2 make magic in the web when used wisely..

happy designin..

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
GIMP and NVU. They are more than capable of standing their ground before dreamweaver and photoshop.

(No offence)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
kjuvale said:
i have used ms frontpage 2003. great tool . very easy to use. ihave tried to build website. please taake alook at www.pharmatalk.coz.in

did u use a template? cause i had seen this one in a templates site.

BTW a very good looking site dude.

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
charangk said:
kjuvale said:
i have used ms frontpage 2003. great tool . very easy to use. ihave tried to build website. please taake alook at www.pharmatalk.coz.in

did u use a template? cause i had seen this one in a templates site.

BTW a very good looking site dude.

yes I ahve used template it was avilable fior free. I used it as , i am a Pharmacy student and dont know much about html and just used phpbb for the forum. and yes thanks for yuor words.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I also used templates recently. I used it cause i wanted to know different layout styles possible to make my site. Once you get used to creating pages using templates you can build your own from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom