A Good Game Needed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
cyberboy_kerala said:
COD n MOH are good ones among military, but Feedom Fighter is really great ,wen i first played this game the first two levels are really boring i was abt to quit,but the game changed after tat nice squad play and the story too, even thoug its abt usa.

Is that so? I played the first level and already quit. Maybe I should play some more.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
blackpearl said:
Is that so? I played the first level and already quit. Maybe I should play some more.
Play the game till u get atleast two team members(press 1,2 or 3 to give orders)

gtoX

Broken In
Try the following (in no order of choice whatsoever)
- Call Of Duty (COD2 does not run in your config)
- Sin
- Half Life 2
- Commandos: Strike Force (may run a bit slow at times)
- GTA Series (upto GTA:SA)

I'm confident all of these will run on your PC, since the config of yur PC is exactly like mine.....experience rulez :p

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
shady_inc said:
company of heroes...though i dunno about its requirements..but the game rockzzz..!!

Company of Heroes needs hardcore system requirement............and this game really rocks man.............i have played it........nd i really love dis game....:mrgreen:

OP
go4saket

go4saket

gtoX said:
Try the following (in no order of choice whatsoever)
- Call Of Duty (COD2 does not run in your config)
- Sin
- Half Life 2
- Commandos: Strike Force (may run a bit slow at times)
- GTA Series (upto GTA:SA)

I'm confident all of these will run on your PC, since the config of yur PC is exactly like mine.....experience rulez :p

How is the first version of Half Life. I guess its called "Half Life"

Dipen01

Youngling
rohan4pal said:
Company of Heroes needs hardcore system requirement............and this game really rocks man.............i have played it........nd i really love dis game....:mrgreen:

I installed it yesterday..!! and played a mission..!! did not like it that much :(

Why do i think my taste in games is deteriorating day by day..!! I am big fan of strategy games still i didnt like it that much..!!

So finally is it me or there are quite a few ppl who didnt like Company of Heroes.??

Shloeb

In the zone
Can anybody suggest me good games that can run at med-high settings on my pc??
Except these, i have already played them
splinter cell series
resident evil 4

cod series
medal of honour:allied assault
half-life 2
nfs series
pop series
far cry
Thanks!!!

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
GTA Vice CIty , you'll love it mate :D

ALso if you haev a Console , then

Play Resident Evil : Code Veronica {Simply amazing game and story , Gamespot Rating of 9.5}

cyborg47

Technomancer
BlackBerry7100g said:
i suggest u to wait for another one week....Need For Speed Next Version is goin to be launched on 31/5/07..
Is that game gonna be launched or be released????:confused:

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
cyborg47 said:
Is that game gonna be launched or be released????:confused:
its goin to be available in stores from 31st....didn't u chk my thread in Gamerz section titled " Need For Speed ....Its Coming " ? *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58628

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom