A gaming Rig under 25k

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
FYI: Corsair XMS3 4GB module is @1.5K (saw that in this forum today only)
So, worth investing. :)

This is my current display AOC - L26DK99U,
i use it for watching TV as well as for my PC Work
AOC LCD TV

It has HDMI option so can i connect the MSI R6850 Cyclone Power Edition (HDMI) for PC work ie. playing games, viewing movies, office work.

I think, yes, you can.:)

If i could go for wireless Keyboard and mouse as the viewing distance is too less & which brand should i prefer.

Logitech.

Sorry, but I don't know the proper answer of other questions.

Cilus

laborare est orare
what is the maximum onboard graphics sharing for Gigabyte GA-880GA-UD3H, bcoz i will b buying graphics card after 2-3 months.

All the 880G chipset comes with ATI Radeon HD 4250 DirectX 10.1 capable IGP with 128 MB DDR3 (in the current mobo) sideport memory which is dedicated to the IGP. The maximum system memory that can be allocated to it is 512 MB. So total memory will be 640 MB max. But IGP is not that powerful to use all that memory. Just allocate 256 MB of system memory to IGP from BIOS, the total memory will be then (128 MB sideport + 256 MB system) = 384MB.

OP
S

SFC10

Broken In
All the 880G chipset comes with ATI Radeon HD 4250 DirectX 10.1 capable IGP with 128 MB DDR3 (in the current mobo) sideport memory which is dedicated to the IGP. The maximum system memory that can be allocated to it is 512 MB. So total memory will be 640 MB max. But IGP is not that powerful to use all that memory. Just allocate 256 MB of system memory to IGP from BIOS, the total memory will be then (128 MB sideport + 256 MB system) = 384MB.

thanks for all d info; very much appreciated

OP
S

SFC10

Broken In
FYI: Corsair XMS3 4GB module is @1.5K (saw that in this forum today only)
So, worth investing. :)

I think, yes, you can.:)

Logitech.

Sorry, but I don't know the proper answer of other questions.

thanks for all d info; very much appreciated

Top Bottom