A few queries here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARJOT SINGH

Broken In
Hey guys
I just wanted to ask 2 questions

1. I m currently using win xp and win 7 RC. Now I m going to buy win 7 home premium. But I want to know how can I remove Win 7 RC from boot menu. The installation of win 7 will be able to repair the bootloader or not.

2. My second question is related to hardware. Is there any way to connect a notebook HDD to a desktop PC as a secondary HDD. I dont want to make it an external storage device.

Please help.

hansraj

In the zone
1. Yes the bootloader for win7rc and win7 home premium is same so you will not have any difficulty in getting the home premium booting up with win xp listed. I assume that u must have used EasyBCD or similar bootloader editing application for configuring the OS selection menu so installing home premium version too will be same.
2. Since the size of the laptop hdd is smaller u will have difficulty fitting it inside the cabinet and keeping a loose item inside the cabinet is not recommended. As far as the connectivity is concerned then u should be able to find the adapters for this purpose which will have usb plug at one end and sata/ide interface at other end. This adapter can be used to access the hdd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom