A Computer With 2.8-Inch Screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
*img.gsmarena.com/vv/newsimg/07/10/nokia-n95-8gb-ships/big.jpg​
The second-generation N95 which makes it debut today has a bigger screen (2.8-inch) compared to the earlier 2.6-inch, and also awesome 8GB storage capacity.

The stunning Nokia N95 8GB made its debut global shipments today and will be hitting a store near you soon. The Nokia N95 8GB is the memory-packed big brother of the Nokia N95 multimedia computer. Boasting up to eight gigabytes of built-in memory, the Nokia N95 8GB has all the key features of its predecessor, including a 5-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, built-in A-GPS, WLAN, HSDPA and a 2-way slide. The sleek black N95 8GB also boasts a luminous 2.8" (240 x 320) QVGA display, so watching videos, browsing the Internet or viewing maps is a real pleasure. With its expanded memory, the N95 8GB offers up to 20 hours of video or up to 6000 songs.

"Our Nokia Nseries family has expanded with added pizzazz and performance with the Nokia N95 8GB, a device as personal as it is powerful," said Jonas Geust, vice president, multimedia, Nokia. "We've reached a pinnacle with the Nokia N95 and now with the addition of one of the largest ever displays, built-in Assisted-GPS and improved battery power, the Nokia N95 8GB takes entertainment enjoyment to another level."

The Nokia N95 8GB supports services like Nokia Music Store and N-Gage Games, so you can delve into a world of leisure. Access millions of music tracks from the Nokia Music Store or get a sneak-peak at N-Gage gaming -- live later this year. Test out games like FIFA 2007 and Asphalt 3: Street Rules. Once N-Gage goes live, you'll be able to try games for free before deciding on your purchase.

Now with A-GPS, Nokia N95 8GB connoisseurs can whiz to their locations on Nokia Maps faster and enjoy maps for over 150 countries. Explore the world, find specific routes or locate services such as restaurants and hotels, covering more than 15 million points of interest. Purchase additional features, such as city guides and voice guided navigation, is an option too.

The N95 8GB multimedia computer has an estimated retail price of €560 before taxes or subsidies.

Source

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
N95 is the god of phone, just one problem, its thick & heavy. But then again, for what u r getting it is worth it

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Its a performance and feature powered brick... but its gotten thinner than the normal N95 I suppose.... hope this time they souped up its quite slow 330 Mhz processor.... this kind of phones should have at least 400 mhz CPU....

I actually tried my hand on N95 normal.. it had Mcafee AV installed and the interface was quite sluggish..... I loved the WiFi though.... The cam video quality was also quite good....

Ferozepuria

Right off the assembly line
yeah it gonna be great Phone , if Nokia have got his hands over the Hard Disk Error ,,,that comes when i tried to dowload a file and save to hard disk other than the phones internal memory,,,,,

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
Like CadCrazy said its a Computer...Its Bulky.....N95 isn't Sleek & compact...which is what everyone looks in a Cellphone....Its called 2nd gen N95 & I hope they have rectified Errors in earlier model..... Looking forward to lay my hands on it...I wont buy this one though....Juz have a glance...Guess i might change my mind if She Bowls me Over By touching her.....Yeah too Romantic

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
remember the days when we said N90 is DAD of all phones. . . now its . . . . . eventually:. . . we will get some other model better than this . . just we have to wait:. . if we keep waiting . . we wont buy any cellphone. :)

SO HAS NO ONE MANUFACTURED A CELLPHONE THAT HAS EVERYTHING. . . slim, fast, loads of features and other stuffs . . which lasts till we die.?

shashank4u

Youngling
^^^^
There are two Nokia(N95 and e61i) cellphones that features almost everything and are comparatively fast when compared to the features in them...
e61i has almost everything except fm radio and cheapest, best phone available around for wanna be PC in pocket users :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Gigacore said:
SO HAS NO ONE MANUFACTURED A CELLPHONE THAT HAS EVERYTHING. . . slim, fast, loads of features and other stuffs . . which lasts till we die.?

Sony Ericsson made one, its called W960i

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Fast . Cheap . Good.

Choose two out of the three.

Although we are not yet at a stage when the feature packed phones are fast, but N95 - 3, the USA edition, has got good reviews. It has a huge RAM and had a better battery life. We shall see faster and feature packed phones soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom