*9th July - The Internet Doomsday* A malware named DNS changer infected 250,000 users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Still the malware uses only Mac or Windows to do what it wants.

I keep remote access disabled in all my routers and all machines predominantly run Linux at home. :)

Good Precaution even running linux will it will affect the router Settings?
Even If DNS changer-virus changes the IP of the host Can the host(infected) Change his Router Settings to Default other than Running the Virus Killers provided By KAS,MS,BtD? etc

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just read this ;-)

'Internet Doomsday' virus fizzles, web traffic flows - World - DNA

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@Forum Friends, wondering whether FBI/U.S. authorities/Administration(BIG BROTHER) has created this as a "Hoax" and in the meanwhile,serving to all public as a legitimate method to check their IP adresses,actually stores up all our IP addresses in their HUGE Database of servers,and ultimately begins their thoroughly CHECK on us of everything(search trends;history of site visits;history of downloads of software;etc...;etc...;social network trends and history;etc...;etc...) .
Simply put our PRIVACY in their hands...
All our DIGITAL(VIRTUAL) network history and trends in their hands...
Just a thought.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
No, one day I will create a malware which will disable everyone's internet connection :twisted:

And what good will that do? Your malware wont be able to talk to your CnC and all your effort will be for nothing :p ;)

@Forum Friends, wondering whether FBI/U.S. authorities/Administration(BIG BROTHER) has created this as a "Hoax" and in the meanwhile,serving to all public as a legitimate method to check their IP adresses,actually stores up all our IP addresses in their HUGE Database of servers,and ultimately begins their thoroughly CHECK on us of everything(search trends;history of site visits;history of downloads of software;etc...;etc...;social network trends and history;etc...;etc...) .
Simply put our PRIVACY in their hands...
All our DIGITAL(VIRTUAL) network history and trends in their hands...
Just a thought.

They dont need to create this elaborate "hoax" for something which they already have!!!! Search trends? History? Other trends? Hello? When you clicked that checkbox for "I accept" , be it at Google or Facebook, you already handed over your "privacy" on a silver platter to them! Hmm, I guess very few actually went thru the whole EULA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom