9 Live bombs found in Surat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
11 Live bombs found in Surat

Man. enough is enough, WTF is going on? 9 more Live bombs found in Surat !:x I say its now or never. we have to shove them down the Pak's throat and World has to take notice now. Even if now nothing is done then I'm sorry to say that it proves Indians to be a bunch of scardy "Chicken Tikka masala guys" good enough just for answering them Redneck's phone calls. We should at least tkae one good point from them that if you mess with us even once, we can and will obliterate you. :x

Last edited:

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
The most shocking thing abt these bombs is, they are planned there & not thrown. I mean they are tied there. Two bombs were tied to the bridge itself. I mean where were the police when this whole thing was planned & in action. 9 bombs are too much .

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^Which raises suspicions . Were the bombs meant to be found?

Is the plan to throw the country into chaos?

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ urs is a good point.9 bombs to be found alive and diffused is too much of a coincidence.
daal mein kuch to kala hai.

davinci

wid million core procesor
finding 12 f*****g bombs and defusing them is just too much 2 b a coincidence .may b da bombs were ment 2 b found n these terrorist r flexing there muscles n showing off their strength n what they can do.our efficient police n intelligence department still got no clues about the culprits.I would really like to know that what the hell is going on,malls n bazzars were always targeted but now these m*****f****** are blowing up hospitals too? from da news its clear that todays bombs r not meant for huge damage but to through the country in a turmoil.I therefore request all fellow Indians please keep ur eyes open and if u see anything suspicious pls call the cops immedietly,this can surely save many lives.

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
Is this some kind of a joke ? Looking at the current situation, I think we will need a new section on the forum only for blasts and blast-related topics. Damn. :mad:

ray|raven

Think Zen.
*static.ibnlive.com/pix/sitepix/07_2008/liveboms248.jpg

Its 14 now. God knows how many we'll end up with.
And they have been finding bombs since 5 hours.

This increases suspicion if they were meant to be found.

k6153r

Broken In
Anybody know the total number of bombs exploded and found in the whole country?

This is just too much, we are finding bombs like catching snakes!

jal_desai

In the zone
i was just surfing the net about the bombs blasts and gone too far to find this --->>

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

see the graph in it...

i m not sure if its true but if it is then WE'RE SURELY GOING DOWN..

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
^^^ urs is a good point.9 bombs to be found alive and diffused is too much of a coincidence.
daal mein kuch to kala hai.

I too find it too much of a "police doing good" thing. Where the fcuk was everyone when there were one's going off?

What irkes me is that they found a bomb on a tree top covered in green, I mean, no one could have seriously spotted it, also, what kind of a moron plants a bomb on a tree top? :lol:

I dont' know about the rest, but I'm pretty darn certain that this 9 bombs were meant to be found by the police. I guess the police is trying to show like they can find and diffuse before it blows with fake setups to try to fake to the nation that we're secure with the police when we are certainly not.

k6153r

Broken In
The bombs were planted on such places, that I wonder how did the terrorists manage to do that without getting noticed.

Pat

Beyond Smart
I too find it too much of a "police doing good" thing. Where the fcuk was everyone when there were one's going off?

What irkes me is that they found a bomb on a tree top covered in green, I mean, no one could have seriously spotted it, also, what kind of a moron plants a bomb on a tree top? :lol:

I dont' know about the rest, but I'm pretty darn certain that this 9 bombs were meant to be found by the police. I guess the police is trying to show like they can find and diffuse before it blows with fake setups to try to fake to the nation that we're secure with the police when we are certainly not.

I feel its more like the terrorists wanted to scare the people more rather than killing them. Hence, through indirect channels, they chose to let the police know where the bombs were planted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom