8K GPU - Help me find one online

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
7790 hasn't officially released in India. 7770 is a great vfm. If one wants to go higher than 7770, then 650ti it is. And the price of 650ti has now come down to ~9k so that makes a really good buy.

7790 hasn't officially released in India. 7770 is a great vfm. If one wants to go higher than 7770, then 650ti it is. And the price of 650ti has now come down to ~9k so that makes a really good buy.

link me where it's 9k please ? :D

why not prime agbg?

Trying to avoid gigabyte :/

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
man, no one in this forum buys stuff from powercolor/HIS and other brands that do not provide secure warranty..
Recently Gigabyte has also screwed up.. and MSI is gonna abandon India as well (Dont know about RMA though)
Brands I want to avoid - Gigabyte, Powercolor, HIS..
Maybe I should just wait for mdcomputers to get back in stock.. they said to check next week

Cilus

laborare est orare
Are you open to buy in from Vedant Computer, Kolkata? They don't have any online portal currently but sell components through orders placed over phone or Email. A lot of guys here have purchased from them and they also offer very attractive pricing to the Digit members.

Are you open to buy in from Vedant Computer, Kolkata? They don't have any online portal currently but sell components through orders placed over phone or Email. A lot of guys here have purchased from them and they also offer very attractive pricing to the Digit members.
Any particular reason?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^same for MD Comp. ;)

its coz if they give some "special" discount to TDF members, it'll attract more of us and our non-TDF friends, and their business will flourish.. ;)

saswat23

Human Spambot
Contact Zebronics
And ask them regarding MSI cards that you want to buy. They will arrange it for you.

Top Bottom