8GB iPhone to cost Rs 31,000, 16GB for 37,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
3 of my colleagues paid 10k and 5 k to voda and airtel yesterday... and my bro ordering one today.... lolz.... when i said abt the high price..they said thank god..so all will not be having them...seriously i had nothing to say after that..waiting for my bro to get it... :D

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^^^^^
they should have said , "thank god ,now not everyone would have this **** over hype ,UI UI phone" ..

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^...

well they have money to spend... so who am i to say this and that..if they dont like it..they sell and buy next one....

and as far as iphone goes...iphone did create more hype and market than any other phone did in 2 revisions...so ill give that much credit to them.....

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
so ok... in india with a billion population.... I am 1 ....

here are the list i want to share...

my bro just called from his new iphone...3g.... yea he got it..
3 colleagues of mine will go together in the lunch break time to get it... so in abt 2 hors i will get my hands on one of the most hyped mobiles ever...lolz..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Hey, hackers! Now that we've got the attention of millions upon millions of incredibly talented individuals, here's your next challenge. India's Airtel -- which is offering Apple's iPhone 3G at a near-stratospheric price -- has claimed that "even the most deadly hackers on the planet won't be able to crack the codes that support the iPhone's Airtel applications with rival company SIMs." Just so you know, it appears that Airtel worked with Apple to develop "operator-specific iPhone applications," which is an interesting tidbit in and of itself. But let's focus on the task at hand here, and that's proving that making ridiculous claims about impenetrability always comes back to bite ya.

*www.engadget.com/2008/08/23/indias-airtel-claims-deadliest-hackers-still-cant-crack-its/

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pat

Beyond Smart
*www.engadget.com/2008/08/23/indias-airtel-claims-deadliest-hackers-still-cant-crack-its/

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lol! Thats surely inviting a lot of trouble. On the other hand, I dont see any hacker interested in wasting any time on these crappy airtel-specific apps. :lol:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Deadliest haxors doing it for Epic Lolz
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

rofl...anonymous concept and it feels like those reality shows in idiot box...lulz *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/16.png

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
iPhone is 100% bull$h!t
I cannot believe it. Here in HK, the thing cost 4000-5000 HKD and the plans are like 50-100 every month!
I am surprised that somebody really does buy it!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Also, no EDGE, speakers, and hardware controls for controlling music playback. And a stainless steel back that is highly prone to getting scratched. I would never buy the iPod touch.

1235Sam

Sameer
Also, no EDGE, speakers, and hardware controls for controlling music playback. And a stainless steel back that is highly prone to getting scratched. I would never buy the iPod touch.

but dont forget the price of iphone is more than twice(with bill).
plus as as phone iphone lacks many features such as sms forwarding
so its better to get ipod touch and mid range feature phone like n73/k790
(ipod touch+k790=23k)this combo gives more features than getting iphone alone at 31k.most important very good 3.2mp cam!of course one would have to carry 2 gadgets.but dont forget ipod touch is 30 percent slimmer and lighter than iphone

and new ipod touch is expected in september.it is rumoured that it will have hardware controls for music and price cut(16gb for the current price of 8gb).so expect to see 16gb ipod touch at 14k!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom