8GB iPhone to cost Rs 31,000, 16GB for 37,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayur.nvk

Broken In
iphone makes me chuckle :p

i am booking my n96... it's worth it and a true iphone killer...

i wonder how many SJobs will be able to sell in india at this pricing for a phone which can't do half the things..

wanna know what all???
*infotech.indiatimes.com/quickiearticleshow/3318223.cms

ya. can't do sms forwarding, no bcards... :mad:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Wait for the Innov8 than the N96.The innov8 will also release in the first week of september.Beats the N96 black and blue.

krinish

Journeyman
All this while I was waiting to buy Iphone from vodafone. I feel let down. This is too pricey.
Can some one suggest me a good phone with good camera and internet access/blog/.
No, im not going to buy Iphone even if it was 25k.....

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
W960 beats it handsdown too.UIQ touchscreen.2.6 inch screen.Walkman. Has everything and has better music features than the iphone.

Pat

Beyond Smart
I would say HTC Touch diamond kills iphone. even W960i does

HTC Diamond at 27k(which doesnt even have 3G) beats iPhone 3G! Hats-off to you buddy :rolleyes:

W960 beats it handsdown too.UIQ touchscreen.2.6 inch screen.Walkman. Has everything and has better music features than the iphone.

2.6 inch screen. Ya you are right. Its better than iPhone.Haha.

Better music features ? Please tell me more about it.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well.3.2 mp touchscreen

1)psp style menu
2)support for more formats than the Iphone
3)lyrics
4)timeline sorting
5)mood sorting
6)genre sorting

And i wont go into the more basic things that the W960 can do and the iphone cant. :D

Pat

Beyond Smart
Well.3.2 mp touchscreen
Well I asked about music features and not the cam :rolleyes:

1)psp style menu
3)lyrics
4)timeline sorting
5)mood sorting
6)genre sorting

Big deal. As if those cant be done on iPhone. Open your eyes. Take a look at the apps for iPhone. They probably do a lot more than W960 users can ever dream of :rolleyes:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Well.3.2 mp touchscreen

1)psp style menu
3)lyrics
4)timeline sorting
5)mood sorting
6)genre sorting

And i wont go into the more basic things that the W960 can do and the iphone cant. :D

ur going rusty..that was a terrible comeback....iphone is a mac of 5 years ago...which is a big deal in current mobile tech..and its versatility is no way comparable to w960..its just a phone....

anyways this is a thread for the price whining keep that going.... :)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Iphone is a mac which cant forward smses. :lol:

W960 is smartphone too if you dunno.Symbian UIQ. Hundreds of apps are available for the same.

name a few Iphone apps that cant be replicated by symbian??

yea, W960 doesnt have apps to record video coz it can do it alone?? :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
The iPhone's music features are NOTHING out of the world. Any SE phone or a NOkia phone with some 3rd party software can be as good.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
For music Cowon ftw.
The only one thing and that pawns every other is that you dont need to convert media formats to make it sh!te compatible. It handles all *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/70.png

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@madjeri & Pat

Where is Bluetooth for file transfer in the iPhone....???

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ Duh! Thats not the point of discussion. Surely it doesnt have a good cam and misses out on bluetooth. So if you need those features, dont buy it. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.