8600gts 256mb ddr3 at Rs.1699.Hmm...setup a sli in less than 4k.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
The_Devil_Himself

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
lolss.you all are greedy.heh.

mumbai people:

Address:
Ground Floor,
Sun Magnetica,
Near LIC Building,
Naupada,
Eastern Express Highway,
Thane 400 602

Telephone:
+91 - 22 - 67733776

Email:
help@hypercityargos.com

Opening Hours:
Mon-Sun:1000 - 2200

Call 'em

Last edited:

urs_vinz

Right off the assembly line
Hey hey...vinz from Mumbai here....guys...i jus spoke on their help line number...they said they;ll get back to me in 2 hrs...regarding stock status and delivery details....they havent confirmed the price yet....:mad:

patienceeeeeeeee brothers....have patience...:p

urs_vinz

Right off the assembly line
Hey hey...vinz from Mumbai here....guys...i jus spoke on their help line number...they said they;ll get back to me in 2 hrs...regarding stock status and delivery details....they havent confirmed the price yet....

patienceeeeeeeee brothers....have patience...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
urs_vinz said:
Hey hey...vinz from Mumbai here....guys...i jus spoke on their help line number...they said they;ll get back to me in 2 hrs...regarding stock status and delivery details....they havent confirmed the price yet....:mad:

patienceeeeeeeee brothers....have patience...:p

yeah Same reply I got from my contacts of Mumbai :lol:

OP
The_Devil_Himself

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^choto dada do let me know if they tell you 8600gts are in stock.I am sure they will most probably say 'out of stock' or 'offer closed' something.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
The_Devil_Himself said:
choto dada did you confirm the price from them?

they are giving deplomatic talks :lol: "ohh if its in web site then it might be that" when asking why cant u confirm :p "as its not in stock so system is not showing the the details" again when asking so the web site gives the actual price... "It should sir" that type of Crapp :lol:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
can i insert it on my lappy(lol)! kash ki i can use that gfx on my lappy theni too wud hav placed the order!!
anyways wish u all to get atleast 2 GFX in that price

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
they have updated the price to 7999 :(

*hypercityargos.com/webapp/wcs/stor..._rn=12772&top_category=12772&categoryId=12772

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom