7900 Gs

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
Yes, nvidia can't. But with a 7900GT class card it doesn't matter too much. No new game will anyways let you do AA on a 7900GT unless you want to reduce the settings.

1900GT may be better with shader intensive games at stock.

nvidia can do 10fp AA + HDR

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
between the 7900GT and the X1800XT / X1900GT .. get the 7900GT .. u'll hardly notice the performance diff. , and the 7900GT will have better after sales service ..

koolkapoor

Broken In
akshayt said:
3)There is no end to waiting. Had it been 0-3months, it was still understandable to a limit. But waiting for a card that will release after a yr is not a very wise decision as you are anyways supposed to upgrade the card atleast once a yr!

4)7800GT is an absolete card. All these prices are way below the MRP so it is not illegal to charge that price. However a 7800GT is usually a bit cheaper than the 7900GT. Which 7900GT brand is he selling for 17k?

6)Most new games should be faster once the bugs are fixed provided you have a system that can easily take care of Vista. This includes 2-4GB RAM and anything between AMD 64-AMD X2 class.
sorry for all the questions yaar,this is not even my thread!
3)i'm from a poor family who can only afford 25k-30k in 1.5 to 2.0 years..
4)he is selling a gigabyte brand 7900gt for 17k,fully packed and sealed(7800gt is also gigabyte,but it could have been a typo,i was looking through a huge catalogue)
6)i'm sure my e6400 can handle it,and when i do get vista,i'll add an extra gig of RAM

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
E6300 is enough for your budget. Infact with such a low budget you might also want to consider X2 3600. Just OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom