7 hours continuous traffic jam in Bangalore

buddyram

New Voyage
It was all due to the silly reason which caused havoc in the city traffic, quite surprisingly from the Lawyers association.

The commuters had to survive from 11:30 AM till 6:30 PM in that deadlock!

@Mumbians — this is not at par to your city but for bangalore this is too much!:-D

Source

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Traffic jam in Bangalore is much more compared to Chennai. And 7 hours is way too much. Once i stuck between the IRRoad-KRM for about 2 hours.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Delhi is much better with its wide roads and all that. But jams are over here too because people like to overtake.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
^^ Traffic jam in Bangalore is much more compared to Chennai. And 7 hours is way too much. Once i stuck between the IRRoad-KRM for about 2 hours.

As a person who's spent a chunk of time in Chennai & Bangalore, trust me, traffic jams in Chennai are on par with Bangalore. And no, not in a good way.

Try visiting Adyar, Guindy, Thiruvanmiyur heck even Thousand lights at morning.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
I think the place jammed is basavanagudi...i was there 1 year here and i would say it was a good residential place...cant believe traffic jam took place here

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Vehicles are to get fast travel but this is getting opposite.

As long as they are not racing... it will serve it's purpose. In bangalore, if they find a traffic jam, they won't hesitate to drive in opposite side, and they don't even care for incoming vehicles till they reach the short cut. This again will become a traffic jam.

OP
buddyram

buddyram

New Voyage
moreover, all the bangalore roads are not wider, only bikers can escape from this incidents!!
Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar!!!

Krow

Crowman
Jams in Mumbai are easier to deal with because they are caused by a lack of space. Jams in Delhi are a nightmare because every damn driver here wants to squeeze into the tiniest space available. Drivers in Delhi are crazy. Till now, only Patna drivers come close to these maniacs.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jams in Mumbai are easier to deal with because they are caused by a lack of space. Jams in Delhi are a nightmare because every damn driver here wants to squeeze into the tiniest space available. Drivers in Delhi are crazy. Till now, only Patna drivers come close to these maniacs.
yea. And bike riders too are stupid - cutting in from everywhere. Especially when a car behind them honks. These morons should also be shot dead along with the car drivers. Smalltime attitude most of them have. I'll get my Bullet this summer and I'll ride it as if I'm riding a car. Center of the lane - won't give a fvck if someone wants to overtake or whatever. Won't care about someone driving a car behind me. Won't even try to squeeze in to front when there's a read light. Ride your bike like a king. Not with a smalltime buzzing fly attitude.

[YOUTUBE]crT6kHiB2hc[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom