Status
Not open for further replies.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
See ... I have not been able to get my Firmware upgraded yet .. So, Cant tell exactly ..
But the latter version is always better .. 4.03 had some bugs left .. that have been fixed .. and also .. It is also .. beleived that 5.03 is a music release ..

Moreover there is no-point goin back to previous version .. there is no-point in that dear..

Btw try to use a third party application .. for detailed call records

Regards

....mobilegeek

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
Here are the images hows the original NOKIA MMC looks like

*www.europe.nokia.com/BaseProject/Sites/NOKIA_MAIN_18022/CDA/Categories/Phones/Enhancements/Data/MemoryCards/_Content/_Static_Files/enhancements_mu_1_pop.jpg *www.europe.nokia.com/BaseProject/Sites/NOKIA_MAIN_18022/CDA/PopUp/128MBReducedSizeMMCMU-2/_Content/_Static_Files/enhancements_mu-2_pop.jpg

*www.europe.nokia.com/BaseProject/Sites/NOKIA_MAIN_18022/CDA/Categories/Phones/Enhancements/Data/MemoryCards/NokiaMemoryCardMU-9/_Content/_Static_Files/mu-9_pop.jpg *www.europe.nokia.com/BaseProject/Sites/Nokia_Europe_18022/CDA/Categories/Phones/Enhancements/Data/MemoryCards/_Content/_Static_Files/mu_12_large.gif

*www.europe.nokia.com/BaseProject/Sites/Nokia_Europe_18022/CDA/Categories/Phones/Enhancements/Data/MemoryCards/_Content/_Static_Files/mu_13_large.gif

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hey, dont the stickers look plain ? I can print these from my printer itself, is there any code we have to lookout for ?

prash007

Journeyman
Is there any software that plays FM for 6630? if thats there...then can i use headset provided along with the phone?

OP
S

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
Hey after upgrading my firmware to 5.03 i have noticed that my cam in my phone takes grainy images.....

Is there any bug in the new firmware???

Regards...

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Dude .. what do you mean cam in my phone takes grainy images.....

Post the picture .. so that we can see .. Whats happening

champ_rock

champ_rock
no grainy images come in my phone when there is insufficient light or the camera is in motion when the pic has been taken....... try to stabilize it and he pics would clear.......

also prash......... there is a fm addon that will do ur job... no software or anything can play fm as it will be like asking for video conferencing (on net) when u dont have a internet connection...... .

Geforce

Journeyman
I have bought 512MB RS-MMC DV for my 6630.

And for what price.

:) :) for Rs.1450/- only ;) ;)

It is samsung.

Well at this rate nobody can believe but prices have really plummeted of late.

One reason for this low price would be that i bought it without bill, and it may be possible that it is grey market stuff, but it works great.

I have had no problems till now, and i don't see a much difference (that is reduction) in speed by installing card of this capacity as has been mentioned in quite a few forums here and there.

Also bought 25 in 1 memory card reader from TECH-COM for Rs.230/-

THREE CHEERS !!

satbir

Broken In
prash007 said:
Ur messages stored in the phone can be viewed by reverting it back to phone mem. Am not sure if u can copy it to ur mem. card.
And as for the card...is it written DV on it?

My query:
Can a backup of msgs be taken onto ur pc? If yes...how?

ya u can create a backup of ur msgs. There are 2 ways to do this:

1) use pc suite and create a backup using the backup wizard............ i won't recommend this as its very hectic and quite slow

2) this is the way i do it. its damn easy and very fast.

to create a backup of ur msgs, put ur memory card in the card reder.
open the system folder(its hidden) and copy the mail folder to ur hard drive. this folder contains al ur msgs. if u wanna restore ur msgs, just copy the folder back to ur card. cheers

note: the 2nd option works only if ur msgs are stored in ur card......... if they are stored in the phone memory then u'll have to use the oc suite.

OP
S

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
Hi Guys,

i have one more query i.e how long will battery of 6630 last??

i use the mp3 player in the phone for nearly 3 hours daily and i need to charge my phone every alternate days....

is it normal battery life which i am getting??

Regards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom