59 yr old "YOUNG" Mr. Bhagwat

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Mr. Bhagwat is the new RSS chief after K S Sudarshan stepped down and announced his retirement.

Mr. Sudarshan said young people should come forward and take major positions although he might be true as he retired at around 80 and the new chief is mere 59 yrs old.......actually young as compared to him.:))

Source : *timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Sudars...Bhagwat_new_RSS_chief/articleshow/4296248.cms

red_devil

Back!
@ 59 years he is way too young ... and i heard someone (from RSS i guess) suggesting that he was their answer to Rahul Gandhi :lol:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
But then if you consider seriously, that is the only age a RSS,or VHP candidate can act mature. Anything younger than 50 Yrs and they are busy killing people,muslims ,christans, thwarting Valentines burning.They dont have enough time on their hands for this bullShi*t.

It takes 59 yrs age to come up withsome one who can atleast interact or have time for that. Hence their answer to Rahul Gandhi.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
He is also comparing with mr.advani who is around 75....so far young then him....!!!

Shouldnt there b an age limit for the politicians.....???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom