50$ coupon Free from Facebook`s Advertising segment.. Hurry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
This may or may not be appropriate for indian users.. as they prefer orkut.. but anyone having facebook.. can try this...

Click advertising is already a huge market and PPC on social networks is also gaining momentum, while traditional PPC advertisement's like Google Adwords and Yahoo Search Marketing allows users to target ads based on demographies, social media advertising enables them to micro target ads according to age, sex, demographies and even interests allowing advertisers to connect with their exact target audience. *uk.blognation.com/files/bn_facebook-logo.jpg

Facebook is one of the top social network offering advertising opportunities on their network, to make advertiser try Facebook Ads the company is offering free $50 advertisement credit voucher, simply use the coupon code below to to take advantage of the free advertising offer.

Credit code: T5V6-1JKV-TNH9-2MRH
To use :

If you already have an account:
Go to your Ads Manager page and click on "Billing". Click on the "Funding Sources" tab, then click "Enter Coupon Code" .

If you do not have an account:
Go to www.facebook.com/ads and create your ad. Redeem your credit code at the payment step.

tinku dhar

In the zone
i have FACEBOOK wat will i get 50$ ? or will i have the offer of doin 50$ free advertisment .. in facebook ... ? i want tok adversti... my myspace music link :p

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
actually guys.. i did get that 50$ /... but its asking for credit card... anyway this coupon ends within few months...

does anyopne know how to utilise this .. withouta credit card ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom