5 serial Blast in Jaip*r

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
solution- stop terrorism by suppressing Islamists by force.no mercy.that is what is needed.our government is not having the courage to do that!after all it is a coalition government :rolleyes:
also stop madrassa's or edit their syllabus to remove unwanted koran verses that points towards killing of "infidels" and those hatred to others.

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
solution- stop terrorism by suppressing Islamists by force.no mercy.that is what is needed.our government is not having the courage to do that!after all it is a coalition government :rolleyes:
also stop madrassa's or edit their syllabus to remove unwanted koran verses that points towards killing of "infidels" and those hatred to others.
Don't you think is will lead to Hindu-Muslims riots.

IMO, it will do more harm then good

praka123

left this forum longback
^then tell me,what else can be done to this islamists terrorists? :rolleyes:
more they study,more they become hardcore terrorists :evil:

even,my words are againsts Islamists only,not a casual Muslim :)

legolas

Padawan
Fighting war with war is not an option. But again, I don't have an answer either. Unless people change their attitude, you can never put an end to it, the way I see it.

indiangirl007

Right off the assembly line
muslims are good people. Not all are terrorist. I have a good muslim friend.. and i like sheer korma..

some people do indulge in terrorist activity but they dont know what islam is..

islam is religion of peace.

savi

Right off the assembly line
I heared this news, really very shame news, why peoples kill their brothers. we are humans.
Many person killing everyday. I am so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom