5 MP Camera mobile :Which one to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ani20042002

Right off the assembly line
GUYS,I am considering a multimedia phone and i have these models in my mind

1.Motorola Motozine ZN5
2.Samsung SGH G800
3.Sony Ericsson K850i
4.Nokia N82 (Does it support 8 GB memory card? If yes,then which category>i mean MMC,SD... )
5.LG Viewty KU990
As you see,all these are phones with 5 megapixel camera.I want to know which is my best beat in case of taking still(with & without flash) pictures and also video capturing plus sound quality.please suggest the best within my criteria as any other specification is not that important.:(:p:p:mad:Budget is within 19000,and cant be more..................

So guys plz help me out with this dilemma...as i am considering to buy 1 of these Mobile monsters................THANKS For your time and reply.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
For just capturing still images the Motorola ZN5 is the best. But if are going to record videos as well then I'd suggest you get the Nokia N82 instead.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
If u want a phone for stills only then motorola zn5 or if u want it for still as well as video then nokia n82. n82 has in theory support for upto 32 gb micro sd cards. It does fine with 16 gb cards which are available now.

Go for n82

vilas_patil

Journeyman
You can always count on Nokia N82 : The best All-round VFM mobile.

No, There is no light/flash support for Video Recording.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
ZN5 and N82 have Xenon flash which is great for images in low light, but can't stay on long enough for videos.If videos too are important to you, I would suggest N79 which has Dual-LED flash.Sound quality is great in ZN5 and N79 both.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
^^^ Already using N79 :D. I just wanted to know whether it is possible in N82 or not, cos I was feeling that I made a mistake buying N79. Well, I don't think I have.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
comparison between Motorola Motozine ZN5 and Nokia N82
*www.smape.com/en/reviews/motorola/Motorola_ZN5-rev.html

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
^^^ Already using N79 :D. I just wanted to know whether it is possible in N82 or not, cos I was feeling that I made a mistake buying N79. Well, I don't think I have.
My sister has a N79.It's camera isn't as impressive as ZN5 (my phone.:D), but it can do videos at decent resolutions and in dark environs because of LED flash.When viewed on TV , ZN5 videos appear grainy and uninispiring while N79 videos are more than watchable.Throw in the great SQ, good looks, and ultra light-weight body and you have a stunning phone in N79.Cost Rs. 19,500 here in Mumbai.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
@gxsaurav- i would have got n82 instead of n79.

Hmm..those leds of n79 and n85 does help in low light/ no light situations in video recording. Though in daylight situations n82 excel in photos/ video recording over this new duo atleast with their current firmwares.

Samsung innov8 is great but way way overpriced.
Video recording is not a pro for motorola zn5.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
if its cam u want the get the n82 without a 2nd thought.its 1 of the best cam fones that i've used till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom