5.1 audio system buying guide!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Logitech X530 is a good 5.1 set with total of 70W rms. It has got dual neodimium drivers in each satellites. But it lacks an auxilary out and a wires remote. The volume control is on the front right sattelite.

Another gun 5.1 set is from Creative, the T6060 73W rms system, with tweeters on front 3 satellites and its got a wired remote with a headphone jack or the auxilary out and an auxilary in and also the vloume nd bass control.Its pretty gud if not better that X530.

If u have around 10k to spend, the logitech Z5300 THX system will be yours. It has 280W rms and has THX logo, that means it reproduces all sounds as it is meant to be heard. Its really nice and could stand with any high end home theaters as far as audio quality is concerned, though the power is also not that less.

U can get the Creative 7.1, thr T7700 for 6800/-. Is has somewhat 90W rms and got a wired remote like that of T6060. Its also gud but not so appealing on looks and not that gud for listening music, but gaming xperience on a 7.1 is gr8 that on a 5.1.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
I think if your budget is around 7k then you must try Altec Lansing 2.1 MX5021.You will forget your 5.1 experience..I al not confirmed about ots price but it will be around that..before buying any 5.1 please please have a look at that..

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
yes the Altec Lansing 2.1 MX5021 is up for 7.3k
its really nice nd has around 90W rms nd it could beat most 5.1 im music listening, but gaming on a surround system is superb, nd no 2.1 system could deliver it.
If u can spend 7k for a 2.1 then anyhow extend the budget(maybe even by doin some theft or pocket picks) nd get Z5300THX for sub 10k.

Tekky

Broken In
@aravind_n20 me too lookin forward for the same thing....
so wat do u REALLY suggest ? which of those 3...m much more into music...

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
anyday ill suggest only the Z5300THX. It has 280W rms nd that MX5021 has only 90. 90rms for a 2.1 is not bad but not as gud as 280w for a 5.1.
If u have 10k to spend then go for it or if u have tight budget nd could at max extent upto only 7k then get MX5021. If u want gud sound nd some music .low on budget then get X530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom