4tb external hdd needed for storage

dreamer1111

Broken In
4tb external hdd needed for storage ,i have these two segate and wd ,segate has bad reviews .now i dont know much about hdd
stuffs,the 2014 version looks crappy of segate .and data failure rate is also high,on wd side i didnt find much,i need mainly for storage no performance,and should not fail.

OP
D

dreamer1111

Broken In
my budget is 12-15k.
WD drives are good ,i read reviews,said it got issues not much as segate but still.
another one is all are 2014 ,i need some 2015-16
i'll buy online

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
4tb external hdd needed for storage ,i have these two segate and wd ,segate has bad reviews .now i dont know much about hdd
stuffs,the 2014 version looks crappy of segate .and data failure rate is also high,on wd side i didnt find much,i need mainly for storage no performance,and should not fail.

WD My Book 4TB External Hard Drive (Black) – WDBFJK0040HBK -9999.

Link:WD My Book 4TB (WDBFJK0040HBK) Price in India - Buy WD My Book 4TB (WDBFJK0040HBK) Online - Infibeam.co

Lincon_WD

WD Official
Hi dreamer1111,

I agree with [MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION],
I'd suggest you to go with the latest WD My Book because the latest version of the WD My Book has the full version of the WD Smartware Pro software. It is an automatic backup software and It works quietly in the background to help protect your data using minimal PC resources.
In simple words, WD My Book is a latest product and more compatible with latest hardware and softwares.
For more information about WD My Book, you can refer to the link below.
Support Answer

Hope it helps.

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
Pick WD My Book. Coz you don't want to end with any other hard drive going bad very soon and if it goes back WD got you covered very peacefully. All you got to do is a request and it will be worked out without any pain.

I think it's better to keep all data with cloud computing because its has many facilaties to keeping our valuable data with this.
1.Can access from any where from any devices.
2.It's a simple and intelligent document manager, online file storage platform to store anytime and anywhere.

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[MENTION=324937]sankalp.patil732[/MENTION] , stop spamming everywhere. Remove the link from your post.

Lincon_WD

WD Official
Western Digital Message

Western Digital has enjoyed participating in the digit forum. It is with regret that we won’t be posting in the forum any longer; however we encourage our customers to visit our WD community at WD Communit or via customer service at WD Support for WD related questions.

OP
D

dreamer1111

Broken In
yes i buy this WD My Book 4TB External Hard Drive (Black) – WDBFJK0040HBK -9999 week after posting ,and this is good .thanks all of you.

Top Bottom