4K TV within 40K ? Anything Available ?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Discussion went from normal 4k tv to 240Hz TV.

Don't get overwhelmed by these stats. Stick to your budget. At max extend it by 10k if you find a really good deal.

LG Samsung Vu Hisense, keep models from these brands shortlisted and order it asap on the upcoming sale day.

60Hz is fine for day to day tv shows and YouTube. If you aren't used to 120hz or above, you are not missing out anything. Higher specs comes with higher price so look only for best picture quality in your budget.

OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
in Vu GloLED model is latest it seems. Did you compare this with other TVs in your budget?

Yes, I checked out one model in Samsung which is the UC series but it is from 2021. From the current year TV available, I have kind of got stuck on the Hi-Sense U7K hoping that the price of it will fall in the Amazon sale, but doesn’t look like so, and so I am clueless which other TV should I be looking at as I do not have any other else on my shortlisted list and hence I was asking in VU which model should I be looking at? but even in GloLED there are various models available right so which exact model in GLoLED ?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yes, I checked out one model in Samsung which is the UC series but it is from 2021. From the current year TV available, I have kind of got stuck on the Hi-Sense U7K hoping that the price of it will fall in the Amazon sale, but doesn’t look like so, and so I am clueless which other TV should I be looking at as I do not have any other else on my shortlisted list and hence I was asking in VU which model should I be looking at? but even in GloLED there are various models available right so which exact model in GLoLED ?
Sorry I am not able to find various models in Gloled. I am able to find that the series offer various size from 43 to 65 inches.

OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
Sorry I am not able to find various models in Gloled. I am able to find that the series offer various size from 43 to 65 inches.

Sorry My Mistake Yes I was talking about the same thing.

But between VU GloLED and Hi-Sense U6K and Samsung UA55CU8000 which would be a better price in terms of everything Display Quality, Modern Features etc...

TheSloth

The Slowest One
*www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/hisense/u6-u6k

*www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/cu8000#page-top

Both VU and Hisense are better than Samsung hardware wise. But you need to watch some content on TV, like TV shows, sports to really decide which TV offers best picture quality. Vu and Hisense are brighter than Samsung but you need also compare how is content smoothing. You really need to watch personally in showrooms to decide this. While in showroom, just check LG model also in your budget.
Sorry, I don't have deep insight on the current lineups so I can only help this way to decide which TV to buy. You need to finalize after checking online technical and user reviews and get a demo in TV showrooms.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Which model of LG 55" are you suggesting ?
Go for latest model in your budget after checking online reviews. If model have any well known issue then you will find many similar complaints, so avoid that model.

@omega44-xt Still curious to know which model of LG 4K that you have in mind, which you were suggesting. Waiting for your answer.
www.amazon.in/LG-inches-Ultra-Smart-55UR7500PSC/dp/B0C83J8YF8
There are no noticeable differences between 2022 & 2023 models, so just get newer one as it is the same price. If newer one was 3k higher than 2022 model, I would have recommended the cheaper 2022 model without a second thought. I think its a VA panel, but doesn't matter much for a budget TV.

OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
There are no noticeable differences between 2022 & 2023 models, so just get newer one as it is the same price. If newer one was 3k higher than 2022 model, I would have recommended the cheaper 2022 model without a second thought. I think its a VA panel, but doesn't matter much for a budget TV.
So there is UQ and UR Series and UR is the latest one if I understand correctly right ?

OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
Also should I opt for the Magic Remote or not ?

OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
Yes, next year it will be US

Heard it is good, a more expensive variant might have that included. I think LG's cheapest 3 TVs have the same panel, so I usually recommend the cheapest one, usually lacks magic remote.

What does the magic Remote do ? So if I dont opt for the Magic Remote will the TV not come with any Remote at all ? not even the default Remote ?

Top Bottom