4K TV within 40K ? Anything Available ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
one hack to negotiate is to ask them to price match. Show them the price on amazon and tell them, if you match then I will buy from you.

This has saved a LOT of money for me, buying appliances. Some might not agree but do try.

one hack to negotiate is to ask them to price match. Show them the price on amazon and tell them, if you match then I will buy from you.

This has saved a LOT of money for me, buying appliances. Some might not agree but do try.

I visited the LG shoppee but they were also selling @ 41000 + cashback via card.

Recently Amazon has launched its scheme wherein if you buy any product from they via CC for more than 50k, you get discount of Rs.3250/-.

How is this time to buy this TV from amazon and any idea what % they charge as interest and how do they earn from such schemes?

Lastly, Xiaomi X Pro QLED 55-inch is also for sale online but it is quoting @ 46000 currently. But why even being a budget category TV, is it quoting so high, pls tell.....

TheSloth

The Slowest One
What is the do between Sony X74L & X75L?
Under specs Picture Processing, it says
Motionflow™ XR 100 (Native 50 Hz) for x74
Motionflow™ XR 200 (Native 50 Hz) for x75

i don't think you will find any difference visibly. Buy X75 if the price difference is 1k-2k INR or save the money to spend on other accessories like FireTV, speakers etc.

Top Bottom