3rd master hard disk error press F1 to resume

OP
abhinavmail1

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
@tech&me hi buddy yesterday ihad talked to mr. Garuav of smc,he told me that it is hdd fault and ur mobo is good he also asked me to send hdd to them.to get sure today i take hdd to town(27km away from my village) checked d hdd at computer shop now it shows the boot failure error on shop's computer dis error is diffrent from mine shop owner also told me that hdd is faulty.so i courier it to smc via dtdc today.

Last edited:

Tech&ME

Banned
@tech&me hi buddy yesterday ihad talked to mr. Garuav of smc,he told me that it is hdd fault and ur mobo is good he also asked me to send hdd to them.to get sure today i take hdd to town(27km away from my village) checked d hdd at computer shop now it shows the boot failure error on shop's computer dis error is diffrent from mine shop owner also told me that hdd is faulty.so i courier it to smc via dtdc today.

Ok

But I still think that your hdd is ok.

That error " boot failure error" actually means your hdd is ok.
There is no OS installed on that hdd and that is the reason it is showing "boot failure error".

Since, you have already couriered it to smc. Let's hope for the best. Good Luck! :)

OP
abhinavmail1

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
Got my replacement on 16 of this month, attached it to my computer now my computer is working fine. Good service provided by SMC International, they don't even charged me the courier expence to send the repalcement to me.

Top Bottom