3D for spectacle wearers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashbang

Hey guys, I was thinking about watching Clash of The titans 3D tomorrow ie friday in big cinemas, delhi.

Since I wear spectacles, I wanted to ask whether they provide some kind of clip ons ir something for people like me who cannot do without spectacles ??:-(

sandhubc

Right off the assembly line
As far as what i know, being a guy using spectacles, i dont think they bring out 3d specks which could be clipped onto ur regular ones, but hey trust me u can simply wear it over ur regular specks and get the effect with absolutely no trouble watsoever k?

OP
Flashbang

Flashbang

As far as what i know, being a guy using spectacles, i dont think they bring out 3d specks which could be clipped onto ur regular ones, but hey trust me u can simply wear it over ur regular specks and get the effect with absolutely no trouble watsoever k?
Thank You

But are the one's provided by big cinemas big enough for that and do you fell giddy or something during the movie ??

sandhubc

Right off the assembly line
Giddiness, absolutely not, but ya the size mismatch could occur, the glasses neednt be all that big, but i assure you they come in an apt size and as long as you aint focussing at the outer edges of the screen other than the main subject of the frame, u are not gonna be bothered cos of the size diff b/w the glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom