3D Analyser--Queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Hi all,

I have heard about the 3D Analyser software which overcomes the Graphical capablities like Pixel Shader, Hardware T&L etc....which are found in these days Graphic cards....My question is that ....Does this software supports all games or only some....and finally will this software adversly effect my motherboard graphic adapter....? :roll: :roll: :roll:

shyam911

Journeyman
That's true cvvikram, 3D Analyzer tools are powerful tools to workaround missing 3D Features. But u gotta be careful of the type of tool that you use.

there are tools that allow you to overclock, optimize vsync settings, enable Bilinear filtered Video Playback etc etc but its limited to the type of card that you use. You even have tools that allows you to modify 3dfx Bios parameters but you must be very very careful as these are advanced stuff and you must really know what you are doing.

BTW what Graphics Card do you use.

OP
C

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Till now i have not taken any graphic card...i am using intel 865GBF onboard graphics for casual gaming.... :wink: :wink:

shyam911

Journeyman
Oh.... As far as i know these Analyzer tools are available for certain midrange cards that do not have extended features

for example there is a tool called
3dfx V2 CP that's suited for Voodoo2 cards and similarly WinGlide V1.02 for voodo 1 and Banshee. I am not sure if Analyzer tools are suited for onboard chips. But if you find a good one, Be sure to let me know

upendra_gp

In the zone
can anybody tell me whereto download 3d analyser?
And friends can somebody tell me all tools & their download links like this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom