35-40k laptop decision

kbar1

Journeyman
Can someone please verify this?

*www.bitfang.com/acer-aspire-as-5755g-laptop-pid35789/
It sounds too good to be true.

The showrooms and resellers I've spoken to say its no less than 47k.

Barring this, are there any other options? Lenovo, hp, msi, asus out of the question. So dell seems to be the only other option, but I need a dedicated gpu.

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
"Lenovo, hp, msi, asus out of the question."

Err actually asus is your best bet if you want a budget performance laptop. So unless you don't want to buy asus because of after sales service or whatever you can look at asus.they have some pretty decent laptops at low prices.

saswat23

Human Spambot
I wont really trust Acer. Instead get this Asus model:
Asus K Series K53SV-SX520D Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

This one has;
i5-2430M 2.4GHz (Upto 3GHz with Turbo Boost)
750GB HDD
4GB RAM
2GB NVIDIA GT-540M Graphics with Optimus
1xUSB-3 port

aroraanant

Explorer
Buy an Asus or a sony laptop.
You can tell us your requirement and we will suggest you accordingly

BTW Asus K Series K53SV-SX520D is a very good laptop.

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
But remember one thing asus has pathetic after sales service as i have k53sv and i am suffering but asus laptop has great build quality.

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^Don't confuse the computer peripheral services with ASUS' LAPTOP's after-sales service. They are internally handled by different sections. And yes, Asus laptops are far better than their competitors at the same price range in terms of build quality, specifications, battery life and design.

I'm currently using one and I've used all the major brands like Dell, HP, Acer and Lenovo previously. So go with it.

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
^^Don't confuse the computer peripheral services with ASUS' LAPTOP's after-sales service. They are internally handled by different sections. And yes, Asus laptops are far better than their competitors at the same price range in terms of build quality, specifications, battery life and design.

I'm currently using one and I've used all the major brands like Dell, HP, Acer and Lenovo previously. So go with it.

i am not confusing anyone its my personal experience

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^
You trust lenovo!!!!
I have only one thing to say about it,its mid range laptop are totally crap.
Better go for Toshiba rather considering lenovo.
Dell onsite service and complete cover thing rocks but now they are providing faulty and refurbished parts to their customers.

OP
kbar1

kbar1

Journeyman
Thanks guys. I think I will go for acer. I've had a bad experience with lenovo. But that's a story for another day.

Cilus

laborare est orare
There is nothing like Dell and Lenovo provides best prices in India. All the Dell laptops coming below 35K are having heating issues and low battery life. And Lenovo offers the poorest build quality in their lower and mid-range segment. I've personally used both.
Personally my choice is Asus as per their specification, build quality and batter life they offers in their all price segments. But Acer is good too.

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
Hi mailshobhon
I agree with you that Asus laptops have good quality but they are not the proper choice to buy as they do not goo service and you can also go for many other option like Lenovo, Dell, HP, HCL etc and Lenovo will be best laptop prices in India and it have most number of service center in India.

They have onsite service now which is good as per as my experience rest depends on ones perception towards that brand.

sdmaverick

Journeyman
Yes, Asus has a pretty good onsite service going on. I believe nationally they are tied up with "F1 Services" for providing onsite support. I did call the engineer on an occasion & turned up the next day.

Cheers!

json

Right off the assembly line
40k+gaming= ASUS

everything comes at a price

Really true, go for Asus K53SV 520D
Its a real steal for a 37.8K ..
after all its a DOS... on a Win7 lap u pay 4K extra
u can instal a win7... if u dont wan a "Genuine Win7"
if u hav dilemma between budget and performance this is the best bet for u

Top Bottom