300 victims groomed and assaulted by Oxfordshire gangs, report finds

gemini90

Journeyman
300 victims groomed and assaulted by Oxfordshire gangs, report finds - Telegraph

This must be 15-16th such case of pedophilism in britain with victims usually being pre-teens that i have read about in last 1.5 years. (google it if you have any doubt)

I must say regretfully that there ain't a city or town in britain where this perversion is not rampant. The rich (those with royal connections as well as one famous book writer) as well as migrant pakistani men are all involved in such cases with both social security and police complicuit at some level

One senior investigative source told The Guardian: “If you think you haven’t got a problem in your city or town, you are just not looking for it.”

The latest report follows the Jay report into child sexual exploitation in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, which found 1,400 young people had been subjected to grooming and abuse in the area over a similar time frame.

Last edited:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
y'day or two days back i came across a headline that UN has asked Vatican to change its procedures of selecting/appointing ministers and such, as the present ones allow for a lot of abuse of power, something on those lines. didn't read the article though.

and there's one old documentary (from 80s-90s, and probably banned now) too i think on a similar case as the OP, on paedophilism in US i think, and particularly touching upon a sensational case there.

OP
G

gemini90

Journeyman
In Great Britain, Powerful Pedophiles are Seemingly Everywhere and Totally Above the Law

In Great Britain, Powerful Pedophiles are Seemingly Everywhere and Totally Above the Law | Liberty Blitzkrieg
A newspaper editor was handed startling evidence that Britain’s top law enforcement official knew there was a VIP pedophile network in Westminster, at the heart of the British government. What happened next in the summer of 1984 helps to explain how shocking allegations of rape and murder against some of the country’s most powerful men went unchecked for decades.

Less than 24 hours after starting to inquire about the dossier presented to him by a senior Labour Party politician, the editor was confronted in his office by a furious member of parliament who threatened him and demanded the documents. “He was frothing at the mouth and really shouting and spitting in my face,” Don Hale told The Daily Beast. “He was straight at me like a raging lion; he was ready to knock me through the wall.”

Despite the MP’s explosive intervention, Hale refused to hand over the papers which appeared to show that Leon Brittan, Margaret Thatcher’s Home Secretary, was fully aware of a pedophile network that included top politicians.

The editor’s resistance was futile; the following morning, police officers from the counter-terror and intelligence unit known as Special Branch burst into the newspaper office, seized the material and threatened to have Hale arrested if he ever reported what had been found.

More than 30 years later, an inquiry into allegations of child sex abuse rings, murder, and cover-ups has been launched by the British government after Scotland Yard detectives said they believed statements by victims who claimed they were systematically abused as young boys at sex abuse parties attended by judges, politicians, intelligence officers, and staff at the royal palaces.

– From the Daily Beast article: How Thatcher?s Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring - The Daily Beast

Great Britain’s notoriously tough libel laws insured that obviously he couldn’t repeat the allegations included in the Home Office papers that about 16 MPs and members of the House of Lords, and 30 high-profile figures from the Church of England, private schools, and big business, were members of, and advocates for, the Paedophile Information Exchange.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
OMG ! reminds of the movie : Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma (1975) - IMDb

It's just so sick and pathetic.

Top Bottom