30 Gb Video Ipod for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loginname

Broken In
Personally i wont pay 4500 for a old piece....too expensive...i m willing to pay 2000 for it and that also if its in proper working condition...cheers

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
plz upload the pic with ur user name otherwise ur thread going to closed and read rules first then create a thread

OP
M

muzammil

Right off the assembly line
Hahaha, even my pet name is Muzzi but I spell it Muzie. Hey its 2 years old in good condition. black colour. only charger. Muzzi, do you want me to call you?

Last edited:

loginname

Broken In
This is not rit Mr Muzammil.....first you dont update the thread and then you can start with a second topic on the same thread....please close this thread if the ipod has been sold....dont waste peoples time....mandrake has been buzzing you with his offer but you havent responded at all...

OP
M

muzammil

Right off the assembly line
I am sorry friends. My ipod is still in talks. Will post u if sold. By the way,my fixed price is Rs 4500.

Zen

Broken In
Selling my Apple 80 GB Video iPod , with a Original HCL Leather Case (Worth Rs.650), and Belkin Screenguard, with all the accessories usb cable And also Creative Ep 630 In-Earphones, all in mint condition, bought the iPod in Dec 2007, i haven't taken it out or used it much mostly at home with my Bose sounddock.

Price - Rs 8500/- (Non Negotiable) ,Preferably from buyers around Lucknow or Delhi.

Pic - *img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ipodqn5.jpg

PM me Asap as i will be selling it locally by next week.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Selling my Apple 80 GB Video iPod , with a Original HCL Leather Case (Worth Rs.650), and Belkin Screenguard, with all the accessories usb cable And also Creative Ep 630 In-Earphones, all in mint condition, bought the iPod in Dec 2007, i haven't taken it out or used it much mostly at home with my Bose sounddock.

Price - Rs 8500/- (Non Negotiable) ,Preferably from buyers around Lucknow or Delhi.

Pic - *img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ipodqn5.jpg

PM me Asap as i will be selling it locally by next week.
WTH??!!
Why r u hijacking his thread, create ur own.

Zen

Broken In
sorry about that, i just made another thread > 80 GB Apple iPod For sale

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103890

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom