Status
Not open for further replies.

nedun_cheran

Broken In
Dear Friends,
Is there any freeware available in the net to convert mpeg or dat format into .3gp format, so that we can transfer the movie clips and songs (ofcourse the leagal items only) into Nokia 6670

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
ugh!!!! that format reminds me of that DPS case *www.techlogy.net/tl/style_emoticons/yahoo_emoticons/42.gif

3gp Convertor

p.s-not a freeware though

3gp convertor

Hmmm... u can use nokia Pc suit..as there is a in built convertor for converting mpeg, dat,... files into 3gp format...download pc suit for symbian..i think 37 0r 43 mb...welll its a nice software..

siddhesh

Broken In
Hey is there any software that converts 3gp format to mpeg. I have some videos of the football matches in my college & my friends want them too. Please let me know.

G

gxsaurav

hhm 3gp

There are a few combination of softwares, I will refer to the free ones

For playback of 3GP file on your PC, simply use Quicktime 6.52

To convert 3gp file to mpg first convert them to uncompressed avi files, then recompress them to mpg with TMPGEnc, be sure to set the bit rate to 96 kbps, as this is the usual bitrate at which cell phones reord 3gp files with 10 fps

3GP is much like mpeg4, so the Audio & Video tracks are together, u can have a 3GP file with audio only too

One thing to be noted, the resolution of 3gp file is 176X144 so if U expand it to 320X288 the usual VCD resolution & view in full screen U will loose all the quality, so stick to the default resolution

thinkdigital

Right off the assembly line
Use the Nokia PC suite...

Just use the PC suite man...
that rocks...

but you do have to compromise the quality!!!

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
mAN USE Nokia's Mutimedia Converter.. Ist 100% free and unlimited use...

I've been using it for a long time.. i think you gotto give ur email before Nokia allows you to download..

Nokia MMC Converter

Ashis

In the zone
nedun_cheran said:
Dear Friends,
Is there any freeware available in the net to convert mpeg or dat format into .3gp format, so that we can transfer the movie clips and songs (ofcourse the leagal items only) into Nokia 6670

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

These New Guys Talk bout Legal Stuffs :twisted:

Let Me Watch How Long That thing goes On!
........................Never Mind :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom