2G/3G users from all over India

Which one is the best ISP when it comes to 2G/3G data connection?

• Total voters

sksundram

In the zone
MTNL Mumbai also provides the same UL plan as its Delhi counterpart.
*mtnlmumbai.in/index.php/mobile/3g/prepaid#3g-prepaid-data-packs
and there's no 200 GB data cap here, that's why truly unlimited.

tkin

Back to school!!
I'd voted for both Airtel(used in Hyderabad) and Vodafone(here in kolkata the airtel connection fall backs to vodafone), both are good.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
damn, how to get net packs with extended validity? i use at max 500 MBs/month in phone as i have a separate connection for pc but the net packs are not VFM (Rs 150 for 1 GB for 21 days :cryeyesout: )

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
damn, how to get net packs with extended validity? i use at max 500 MBs/month in phone as i have a separate connection for pc but the net packs are not VFM (Rs 150 for 1 GB for 21 days :cryeyesout: )
BSNL might be having some plans which might suffice your needs.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Earlier we had great plans on Airtel such as rs10. 30mins unlimited. I used to download around 600mb-1gb in that small span of time

tkin

Back to school!!
Earlier we had great plans on Airtel such as rs10. 30mins unlimited. I used to download around 600mb-1gb in that small span of time

Blame the government of india for that, greedy b@st@rds schemed so much money from the telle companies that we have to suffer.

Detailer

Broken In
Hey everybody!
I have purchased the tata docomo photon max wifi data card
Though the plan has the speed limit of 6.8 Mbps I hardly get it above 100kbps and it is awful I'm in Delhi can anyone please explain me what this is?

Top Bottom