250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Why your Live support not working?

Our live support feature is available only for our current customers. If you have any queries, please feel free to drop an email to the email address mentioned on our website or give us a call at our telephone number which is also available on the website.

newway01

Journeyman
I tried to contact through the contact us page of your site. But dint get any reply.. Also tried calling that mob no. provided, but there was no reply..I'm from Kerala too and would like to know whether your office will be available next week, since its Onam.. I'm in need of a hosting package and .com domain. Do I need to register on your site with my preffered domain name or can I visit your office directly and apply for the same? , so that payment will be easy for me..

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
I tried to contact through the contact us page of your site. But dint get any reply.. Also tried calling that mob no. provided, but there was no reply..I'm from Kerala too and would like to know whether your office will be available next week, since its Onam.. I'm in need of a hosting package and .com domain. Do I need to register on your site with my preffered domain name or can I visit your office directly and apply for the same? , so that payment will be easy for me..

Are you sure that you completed the form properly on the contact us page? coz we did not get any emails:-(

Please send us an email directly to sales at outpowerhosting dot com with your telephone number on it and we will get back to you as soon as possible.:smile:

newway01

Journeyman
I registered for the domain and hosting package from your website. Payment done through bank transfer. Also mailed you about the same. But still my account shows invoice not paid. I tried calling on that mob no, but still no reply..Please activate my package soon.. thanks..

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
I registered for the domain and hosting package from your website. Payment done through bank transfer. Also mailed you about the same. But still my account shows invoice not paid. I tried calling on that mob no, but still no reply..Please activate my package soon.. thanks..

Please check your email.:smile:

Account activation done..

Last edited:
OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Thank you very much, . . And sorry If I caused you any trouble.

No trouble at all my friend.. Also, just as a reminder, this is a pre-sales thread, so if you do have any issues later on, please email us as this thread is not visited that often by us and we might miss out on your important queries.:smile:

newway01

Journeyman
Yes , I know. . I posted here because I dont have access to support before my account was activated. . My site is up and running now. . I'll be getting more packages from you soon. . Even Thinking about becoming a reseller of yours . . Thank you. .
Also it will be better if you can provide discounts for 3 year or 5 years advance payment. .

jhbalaji

require(e(mice,e1071))
Do you have customized hosting??
I have got some different specs in terms of DB usage, BW usage and addon domains etc

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Do you have customized hosting??
I have got some different specs in terms of DB usage, BW usage and addon domains etc

we can do our best to suit a plan to your needs keeping other limitations in mind, so, please go to our website and use the contact us form or use the email address mentioned on our support page. Let us know what exactly you are looking for.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Renewed for the fourth consecutive year. I'm extremely happy with the services provided by OutPower Hosting. Maybe you could offer advance payments for 3 years.

ashok jain

QUAD USER
Hello,

i want to start my blog site

I want to use Java Wordpress Templete ( Blog ).

which hosting plan suite us , is it your beginner plan okay for startup .

please update , we have our own domain.

Regards.

Top Bottom