250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Re: Exclusive Offer for thinkdigit Members!!

still waiting for your reply.

regards

If that was for the above post, then I guess I had already replied above, if it was regards the email you sent our team, I guess that has also been replied to. Please do use our email or chat for the appropriate tech support and post-sales queries and issues, this thread is dedicated for only sales and we do not keep a track of this thread for tech support and hence might miss your query for a prompt response.:)

Last edited:

satyanjoy

Sweet Poison
Thank you..

If you are Satyanjoy Das, please give us your correct email address as the one you registered with is bouncing back.

some problem may be..mail me at ~sniped~
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
thanks for your quick reply

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
We are happy to inform that we have moved all our clients to our new 8 core server. We thank the digit forum and it's members for the support shown to us in helping us grow to this level. This thread has turned out be like a timeline of our growth!!

Now all new customer can enjoy the benefits of our Brand New server. Below is the configuration for reference:

• 2 x Quad Core AMD Opteron 2378 (2.4 GHz x 8 Cores)
  • 12 x 750GB SCSI HDD (RAID 10)
  • 16GB RAM
  • 1000Gbps Public Port

We hope you all will enjoy our service much better on the new hardware! :razz:

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Done.. waiting for invoice.. btw, do you accept CC?

And, there is no promo for .in, right...?

we haven't yet got a reply to the invoice we sent you trigger :-?

the promo price will be applied for you at next year renewal ;) This is a policy we keep so that genuine buyers can take advantage of the same rather than letting people buy domains just because there is a promo and buy heck lot of them and never bother to renew next year. We hope you will not be one of em ;)

Top Bottom