250 GB HDD Seagate for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused:i have a 1 year old 250 gb hdd seagate 7200.10 barracuda purchased on decmber or november 2007 i dont know the exact date. i have its original bill. my demand is 2000 + shipping anywhere in india. prefernce is given to delhi customers.:confused:

price dropped now i m giving it in 1800 with shipping to anywhere in india reply fast i need the money. i also give the the copy of my original bill.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
GO is group order where u get several people to buy same thing & u get fair amount of discount onto that.

BTW, u might be wrong about the price or this might be a typo. 500GB for 2K!!! It must be 3K for 500GB!

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
GO is group order where u get several people to buy same thing & u get fair amount of discount onto that.

BTW, u might be wrong about the price or this might be a typo. 500GB for 2K!!! It must be 3K for 500GB!

hehe yea....bt if 2k m ready to take 2:p;)

rohanisbusy

for e-waste use SHIFT+DEL
well weell its sata dd 500 gb u take 4x5 pcs thats teh price u get it i work for a firm where we are supplying hdd at this rate to city vendors.....i got no clue wht price they selll i just referrred to my friend that i can get it for 2k im sorry if ith hurt u.....one of my friend her refers as GO....yea he's right:)

well weell its sata dd 500 gb u take 4x5 pcs thats teh price u get it i work for a firm where we are supplying hdd at this rate to city vendors.....i got no clue wht price they selll i just referrred to my friend that i can get it for 2k im sorry if ith hurt u.....one of my friend her refers as GO....yea he's right:)

Give these type of offers when u r sure iif not then dont come and tell worthlessly.

madjack

Broken In

Hey I am interested in a 500gb hdd at 2k. can u ship to mumbai?

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
:p where ????

Give these type of offers when u r sure iif not then dont come and tell worthlessly.

stop joking!!!!no way.....

:mad::mad:

Seagate 500GB SATA II 7200RPM Hard Drive with National Warranty = Rs2750 shipped!!

Seagate 250GB SATA II 7200RPM Hard Drive with National Warranty = Rs2150 shipped!!

Those who are not aware of current prices, please stop crapping telling others that it's impossible. Current market price for a 500GB seagate is as mentioned above 2750 shipped to your doorstep!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom