22" LCD Monitor under 10K

Suhail Malik

Broken In
Hey their everyone!
I am planning to purchase a 22" LCD monitor under 10K with an HDMI port so i need some suggestions regarding this.
If possible, the monitor should possess an VGA port for backward connectivity.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Benq G2420HD is available for 10k with a HDMI and DVI port. You will get 2 inches of extra screen space over 22". Else you can go for Dell ST2220L.

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
If you can spend 10k, then you must go with the Dell ST2320L monitor. It the a full HD LED 23" monitor. You can get it under 9.5k.

jabber

Broken In
Benq G2420HD is available for 10k with a HDMI and DVI port. You will get 2 inches of extra screen space over 22". Else you can go for Dell ST2220L.

When 22 Inch Benq G220HDL (LED Version) is available For 7K why pay 3K for 2.5 inch more without led.

If you can spend 10k, then you must go with the Dell ST2320L monitor. It the a full HD LED 23" monitor. You can get it under 9.5k.

2.5K For Just 2.5 Inch Increase Doesn't make sense.

OP
S

Suhail Malik

Broken In
Hey do i need to configure my PC for the monitor? Till i know configuration is not required and if your answer is also no, then why are you people suggesting me the above configurations? Please reply because i don't want to be left with an useless 10K costing monitor!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi,

You can get Dell 21.5” LED (ST2220L) Monitor for 8500/-

Reviews:-*www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/dell-st2220l-review-186457.html

Dell.com - Dell - ST2220L 21.5-inch Wide LED Flat Panel Monitor customer reviews - product reviews - read top consumer ratings

Online:-*smcinternational.in/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=931&category_id=64&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=93

Thanks & Regards,
BSSunil

Top Bottom