22 inch - Best LCD Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toocool

Journeyman
Planning to buy a 22 inch LCD Monitor.. Which is the best?

Looking at these 2 models..

*www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/sp2208wfp?c=in&cs=indhs1&l=en&s=dhs

*www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/2208wfp?c=in&cs=indhs1&l=en&s=dhs

What about the others like viewsonic and samsung? Do they have good lcds?

Suggest a good one within 15 - 16k

Thanks guys!

And yeah.. one more thing.. Can i bargain the price with Dell? Or is the price they quote on their website final?

Last edited:

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Oops! LG L226WTQ is what I meant! Its a 22". Has got some good reviews, check it out

viswanadh

Broken In
Best monitor with 2ms response time, ideal for gaming L226WTQ
*www.in.lge.com/Product/Products-Details.aspx?pid=4779&cat=171&subcat=LCD
*www.compareindia.com/specification/monitors/lg-l226wtq/24081
*www.chip.in/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30234

It costs about 15k though on the LG site the price is 17.5k

OP
T

Toocool

Journeyman
Is the LG 22 inch better than the Dell one? For the same price in Dell.. i get a webcam and 4 usb ports.. a optional speaker as well!

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
If you want quality as well as crisp picture, then Dell SP2208WFP you should go for.It has a greater contrast ratio of 2000:1 when compared to the other model
By the way if u want to contact Dell India, then update the thread, I can give you the associate manager's direct number as I used it for requesting quote for my 24" LCD
:D

Last edited:
OP
T

Toocool

Journeyman
If you want quality as well as crisp picture, then Dell SP2208WFP you should go for.It has a greater contrast ratio of 2000:1 when compared to the other model
By the way if u want to contact Dell India, then update the thread, I can give you the associate manager's direct number as I used it for requesting quote for my 24" LCD

Yes please.. PM or post the contact number :)

Regarding the contrast ratio.. Seems like LG is way higher at 5000:1

pillainp

Journeyman
Please give me that number too. I am thinking of getting myself an SP2208WPF.

Thanks in advance.

NPP

rajananna

Right off the assembly line
I've got a Viewsonic VX 2245 WM. You can get it for around 15200/-. Good. Except that I think the WM series is a waste (The M, I presume stands for multimedia). I should have gone in for a W (Widescreen) only, if there was any such model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom