2014 - New TDF Suggestions

Should we switch the way posts are displayed for mobile users?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
On first look it seems there's some redering problem with Firefox, but I re-installed Windows (because of an irrelevant issue) and this still persists. It was there on Firefox 35 too. I can't imagine why is this happening to me.

No, I meant, I don't see anything. Not even the attachment.

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
No, I meant, I don't see anything. Not even the attachment.
Here you go -
*s13.postimg.org/kzw992dh3/TDF_bug.jpg
*s17.postimg.org/fkrpq7oy7/Screenshot_from_2015_02_28_12_37_49.png
The web page has been zoomed out and you can only see the top part of the forum at the very bottom of the image.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Try asking on Mint forums or Google groups, as it doesn't appears to be a problem on our side. I too, re-installed Windows, and for the purpose of testing performance issues I disabled all extra plugins and signed out of my account on Chrome. The result was a snappy Chrome. So try running TDF on a vanilla installation of Chrome. Do NOT sign into your account. Sometimes, conflicting plugins, extensions and add-ons cause unnecessary issues.

Else this seems like an app conflict or something similar.

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
For some reason now it renders correctly on Firefox but not in Chromium. Tells me something is wrong on my side itself. Will start a new thread in the appropriate section in needed.

maverick121

Journeyman
Where is my this months copy of digit? Im a subscriber.. mailed you guys .. got a reply saying : will be dispatching .. never got the dispatch notification.Got your readwhere ebook copy.i dont want to read an ebook.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Where is my this months copy of digit? Im a subscriber.. mailed you guys .. got a reply saying : will be dispatching .. never got the dispatch notification.Got your readwhere ebook copy.i dont want to read an ebook.

They did sent an apology email. It will be delayed by one week atleast. It is for that reason that they gifted us the ebook version for the meanwhile.
Atleast they did that.

maverick121

Journeyman
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] That mail was in my junk folder,well at-least could give us the specific reason for the delay.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Is this thread still relevent in 2015?

I want to suggest adding support for embedding webm videos.

Since imgur started support for converting gifs to video, I think it would be better if there were support to share the same on the forum without having to add it as a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom